19 ✗ the distraction in the form of my tutor

(I changed Finn's "fancast"

(I changed Finn's "fancast". I saw this guy on TikTok and he is exactly how I pictured Finn. It's important to remember that Finn is a few years older than them and the original guy I had looked too young. But then again you guys can picture him how you want! Hence why I put quotes around fancast)

"Sahar get up! You're late" I hear Sabrina yell and I immediately shoot off of my bed.

I look over at my alarm clock and realize my class starts in 10 minutes.

There's no way I'll make it there on time.

I jump off of my bed, tripping over my sheets in the process before running into the bathroom and quickly doing my morning routine.

I run back out and throw on a blue crop top, white jeans, and my blue Converse.

I quickly brush out my hair and braid the two front sections of my hair before throwing my bag over my shoulder and running out of the apartment.

The class is already a 10-minute walk and I'm already over 5 minutes late.

I feel people's stares as I sprint across campus.

When I get to the door, it's locked.

No fucking surprise there.

I lightly knock before bending down and practical heave as I try to catch my breath.

God, I hate exercise.

I hear the door open and then I look up, I see Finn.

He's more dressed up than usual and I notice him opening his mouth to say something.

"Don't. Ask." I mutter as I hold up a finger and walk past him.

As I make my way over to my seat, I notice Professor Atwood isn't there meaning Finn must be teaching today.

"Jesus, what happened to you?" Rosie asks.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You look like you just got hit by a car." Zay chuckles.

I send her a glare and she puts her hands up in defense.

"Are we done with the interruptions Ms.Mitchell?" I hear Finn ask and it's then that I realize everyone has been listening in on our conversation.

"Yeah...sorry," I mumble.

He nods before going back to the whiteboard.

Damn, what crawled up his ass today?

"Ms.Mitchell-"

"Which one?" Rosie and I say.

"Blue. Can you answer the question on the board?" He asked me.

It takes me a second to take in his question since all I can think about is the fact that he called me blue.

He's been calling me that more than my name but he's never said it in class and I think he just realized that too because his eyes widened a bit at his words.