5 ✗ a dangerous game

Yeah

Yeah...so my roommate hates my guts.

It's been 2 weeks...2 FRICKIN WEEKS and he still won't talk to me!

I've tried everything, and I mean everything!

I've been cleaning all his messes that he's been leaving around the apartment, I baked frickin cupcakes, hell, I even offered to help him with his homework!

But he won't budge.

If there could be an award given out to the biggest grudge holder, he would win in a second.

Obviously, I regret knocking him out with a bat, I would have never done that to him if I knew who he was but I didn't so it's not my fault.

How did he expect me to react when a random guy wearing all black is walking around my apartment?

Did he expect me to run up to him and give him a damn hug or something, jeez!

I'm currently laying on the couch watching some random reality tv show about these groups of people who aren't allowed to have sex or kiss for a few weeks to try and form more meaningful relationships with people.

I didn't think I would like it at first but my sister Astrid watched it and she liked it.

I actually managed to finish whatever homework I needed to get done, and now I'm bored out of my mind.

Zada and Theo went out shopping.

Sahar and Sabrina are studying at the library.

And Luca is in class...I think.

I've tried making other friends while I've been here but every time I try I always get weird stares from people.

My brother tells me it's because I'm too happy and people think that's weird, but I don't see the problem.

I don't think there's anything wrong with constantly being happy.

Suddenly I hear the door unlock and Easton walks in.

I would say hi but there's no point, I'll just get ignored again.

I just continue to watch my show.

I hear him walk over to his room and set his bag down before coming back out and heading to the kitchen.

I try my best to pay attention to this crappy show but I keep getting distracted by all the noise he's making.

I put the volume up a bit to try and avoid him but it's no use.

"What the- did you eat the last pack of ramen?" He suddenly asks.

It takes me a second to realize he was talking to me.

I peer my head over the couch to find him already staring at me.

"Uh- yeah."

"Why the hell would you do that?"