12 ✗ finn + blue

"Dude, where were you yesterday? I needed my wingman

"Dude, where were you yesterday? I needed my wingman." My best friend Reign asks.

How do I tell my best friend of 12 years that me and 8 other people have 3 stalkers after us?

The answer...you don't tell him anything.

"Sorry man, I was busy helping my dad."

"I still can't believe he's making you work here." He chuckles.

"Don't remind me, I hate every second of it."

Reign and I have been best friends since we were 10, we've gone to all the same schools, we went to college together, we were dorm mates and he used to be my roommate in this apartment.

But now he lives on his own and works for a big-time tech company owned by his dad.

The fucker already has a six-figure salary.

But he never flaunts his money which is one thing I appreciate.

I hate snobby people.

"Did you meet a girl?" I ask.

"No, but we should go tonight, my treat."

Man does that sound nice.

"I can't I have a tutoring session with one of my dad's students and she's gonna be here soon," I tell him.

Before I went to bed last night I received an email from Sahar asking me if I could tutor her.

To say I was shocked would be the understatement of the century, my jaw was on the floor.

I never expected her to ask me for help but she did.

I think I was more shocked at the fact that she was asking about school after she had just been attacked at the cemetery.

But I guess this girl is constantly thinking about her future.

While we were driving back, she was silent the entire time.

It's obvious that everything that happened really creeped her out but she's choosing to ignore it.

"Oooo is she hot?" Reign smirks.

God, I swear this idiot is always thinking with his dick.

"Dude, she's a student!" I scoff.

"Uh, you may be stuck teaching but I graduated already, help a guy out."

"I don't even know if she's single."

"Then ask."

"That's inappropriate man, I'm technically her teacher."

"Fine, then I'll wait here and ask."

"No, you need to leave."

"Oh come on Finny! I can help you tutor her." He chuckles but I can sense the real meaning behind his words.