"Love F*cking Sucks"

Story Description

Indigo Adair and Levi Hendrix have been best friends since the first day of kindergarten when he accidentally spilled juice all over her. The two are practically inseparable except when it comes to one girl, Adeline Remington. Now, Indigo is super supportive of Levi's crush but deep down, she has a secret...she's been in love with him for years. As Levi and Adeline's relationship starts to blossom, will his and Indigo's fall apart?

Indigo's two other best friends, Wren Ashford and Emory Grey are complete opposites of each other. Wren is quiet and reserved while Emory is loud and extroverted. The three of them quickly begin to conspire a plan in order to help Indigo win Levi's heart. However, little do Em and Wren know, they happen to catch the eye of West Bridge Academy's bad boy and golden boy in the process.

Ambrose Foster is intimidating, like really fucking intimidating. He has a reputation for getting into fights and breaking girl's hearts but no one ever tries to stop him. That was until Wren accidentally gets herself in the middle of one of his fights, leading them to spend two weeks in detention...alone.

Rhodes Caldwell is West Bridge's golden boy and he also happens to be Elijah Grey's best friend aka Emory's brother. However, him and Em...despise each other. What will happen when the two drunkenly hook up behind her brother's back?