28 ✗ and the plot thickens

It's crazy how much can change within a few months

Sahar and her friends left months ago and nothing has been the same.

I help teach my dad's class but seeing her empty seat makes me dread even showing up to his class in the first place.

Her being there was the only reason I decided not to quit on the first day.

We haven't spoken in months and there's nothing I want more than to reach out and message her but she changed her number and I know I have to be extra cautious now.

Never did I expect the stalkers to take things THAT far.

Zada's death shocked us all.

I know I didn't know her for long but Zada was quite the character.

She was funny, and sarcastic, and had no problem calling people out on their bullshit.

Her death was so brutal too.

We all know what she did and of course, what she did was horrible but after thinking about it for a long time.

I'm not sure what I would have done if I were her in that situation.

I mean obviously for a guy it's different but being a girl and having to confront a bunch of giant football players alone is scary.

But she definitely shouldn't have kept it to herself.

"Finn...FINN!" Reign calls out, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?"

"You okay man? You've been doing that a lot." He says.

"I'm fine," I murmur.

"Okay...I was just gonna ask you if you wanted to go out tonight, it would be good for you." He says.

"No thanks."

"Come on man-"

"I said no thanks." I snap but immediately feel bad.

Reign's face drops before he slowly nods.

"I'm sorry man, I- I didn't mean-"

"Don't worry about it, I'll see you later." He mumbles before walking out of my apartment.

Fuck!

I swear I've been driving everyone out of my life!

I don't mean to, I've just been so fucking anxious because something tells me this shit show isn't over.

Suddenly there's a knock on my door and groans before walking over to open it.

"Reign I already said-"

I freeze mid-sentence and blink a couple of times.

No.

No way she's here.