2 ✗ stranger danger

Zada Phoenix is a brat

She's annoying as hell and I'm honestly debating quitting.

Less than 24 hours with this girl and I'm already contemplating jumping off the roof.

I have to admit though, the girl isn't afraid of a challenge and that's what pisses me off the most.

I've been guarding people ever since I turned 18 and I can already tell she's gonna be the worst.

Zada's parents stayed with us until pretty late last night but finally left around midnight.

I stayed in my room for most of the day but when I came out, I found Zada passed out on the couch.

So, I carried her to bed.

I swear if she yells at me for touching her I'm actually gonna stab myself.

I hear something fall followed by a shit ton of cursing.

"Ow! Ow! Shit!"

I quickly jump out of bed before walking out of my room.

I freeze when I find Zada in nothing but a big t-shirt and a pair of black lace panties.

For fuck's sake!

She's holding onto the kitchen island while looking down at her food.

"Why the fuck aren't you wearing pants?" I snap.

"If you can walk around shirtless then I can walk around in my underwear!" She argues but her eyes never leave her foot.

That's when I notice the small puddle of blood on the floor and shards of glass.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I was trying to grab a glass but it slipped and broke and I...stepped on it." She mutters.

I immediately walk up to her and get her away from the glass before grabbing the first aid kit from one of the many closets in this place.

She takes a seat on a stool and I bend down to clean her foot before grabbing a needle.

"Woah Woah Woah! You are not stitching up my fucking foot!" She gasps.

"Your cut is too deep, now shut up and let me stitch it up."

"You're not a doctor!"

"I was trained for these types of situations Zada! Will you stop acting like a fucking child and let me help you?!" I yell.

She immediately shuts her mouth and I begin sewing her up.

Luckily the cut isn't super long but it is deep.

I freeze when I look up and notice a tear fall down her cheek.

You have got to be kidding-

"If it hurts, grab my shoulder," I say