38 ✗ opposite's attract

(4 months later

(4 months later...)

(I'm letting y'all know this now, a majority of these next three chapters will be smut ;))

The last four months have been surprisingly peaceful.

Life is slowly going back to normal.

As soon as we returned to New York, all five of us switched universities and now we all go to NYU.

I think it's safe to say none of us want to even look at the city of Los Angeles on a map, let alone step foot in the city.

New York is our home and we should have never left in the first place.

Theo was charged with three counts of first-degree murder and even though his trial hasn't started yet, I'm sure he'll get life in prison.

I'm sure Emersyn and Reign will try to get justice for him but we're fucking ready for them.

They're nothing without their leader.

I was in the middle of studying for my psychology exam when there was a sudden knock on my door.

"Sahar sweetheart, Jax is here...should I send him up?" My mom asks.

"Yes please!"

Jax and I surprisingly get along well.

When he isn't being a cocky asshole, he's actually pretty tolerable.

A couple of seconds later, Jax walks into my room...with my dad.

Oh lord, here we go again.

"Dad! We're just studying!" I groan.

"You can study with the door open!" He says as he opens my door until it hits the wall and I roll my eyes.

Jax laughs as he takes a seat next to me on my bed.

My dad clears his throat before gesturing for Jax to scoot over.

Dear god! Shoot me now!

"A little more-"

"Mom! Can you please get Dad out of here?" I called out.

"Xander! Leave them alone." My mom chuckles.

"But-"

"She's 19 years old sweetheart...do you remember what we were doing when we were 19?"

I internally gag at the sexual joke and my dad finally leaves my room.

My mom sends me a wink before closing my door.

"That will never get old." Jax chuckles and I groan before burying my face in my textbook.

Jax and I are just friends.

That's it.

Even though I find him very VERY attractive, especially when he's wearing his glasses, I just haven't made a move yet.