21 ✗ cockblockers

Being roommates with a boy isn't that bad they say

Being roommates with a boy isn't that bad they say...it will be fun they say...

THAT IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF BULL CRAP I'VE EVER HEARD!

I can't take it anymore!

This man dares to complain about me and my music yet all he does is bring random girls home and do the nasty with them while I'm in the damn apartment!

I've lost count of how many times I've walked in on him getting sucked off on the couch or hearing a girl obnoxiously scream his name while I'm trying to study.

It's gotten so bad, I've spent the last week sneaking out in the middle of the night and walking over to Luca's apartment just to be able to get some sleep!

"You need to talk to him, Rosie," Luca says as he hands me a large cup of coffee.

"I've tried Luc! But every time I do, he's bust screwing some girl!" I groan.

"Jesus and I thought Jax was bad." He chuckles.

"Jax is a saint compared to him."

He hands me a plate with my favorite type of donut on it and I couldn't stop the smile that made its way onto my face.

He knows me so well.

Well no duh! We've only known each other our whole lives!

It's a simple donut with chocolate icing and rainbow sprinkles.

Rainbow sprinkles are a must-have, thank you very much.

I look over at the clock and quickly stuff the donut in my mouth while finishing my coffee before sprinting across the hall and into my room.

The sound of moans immediately fills my ears and I fight the urge to grab a nearby chair and chuck it at his door.

I rush into my room to change into my clothes and grab my bag and books before exiting my room.

I freeze when I'm met with the sight of a barely clothed Easton.

He's only wearing a pair of boxers while a blonde, I think I've seen in my Biology class sits on our counter.

"Oh, hey Rosie." He says.

"Hey," I mutter as I walk over to the fridge to grab a couple of snacks.

"You're roommates with a girl?" The blonde gasps.

"Yep." Easton and I reply.

"I'm Rosalie." I decided to introduce myself.

She stares me down and I suddenly start to feel insecure.

I look down at my outfit which just consists of a pair of denim shorts and an oversized shirt with my light pink Converse.

My hair is in two braids and I didn't bother with makeup since it will take too long.