43 ✗ mr. & mrs.wilson

Rosie killed Emersyn

I knew from the moment we saw her body.

The blank look she had on her face while the rest of us looked shocked completely gave her away.

The next morning we all woke up and Rosie's face was plastered all over the news.

She hasn't spoken to any of us and her family is currently keeping her and Easton locked away in their home.

"What the hell aren't you telling us, Luca!" I hear Mr.Ramirez's voice from downstairs.

"Nothing!"

"Nothing? NOTHING?! First someone crashes the damn ceremony and now Rosie is being called a killer! Just tell us so we can help you!" Mrs.Ramirez adds.

I'm supposed to be staying inside Luca's room but I couldn't help it.

I knew they were pissed the second they came into Luca's room and practically demanded he talk to them.

"There's nothing you can do to help me! I have to do this on my own."

"The last time you did something on your own, you fucking overdosed! I'm so fucking sorry that I want to make sure nothing happens to my only son." His dad scoffs.

"Dad, I promise we're so close to figuring this out!" Luca defends.

Neither of his parents replies right away but I do hear the huff of frustration leave their mouths.

"Were you with Rosie last night?" They ask.

"Yes." Luca mumbles.

"Fuck Luca! What were you thinking?" His mom asks.

Luca doesn't reply.

"Just- just go up to your room and DON'T leave this time!" Mr.Ramirez says.

I hear Luca's footsteps storm up the stairs and I quickly make my way back into his room.

I jump onto his bed and grab a book to make it look like I'm reading.

"How's the book?" He asks as soon as he walks in.

"Good."

"Yeah? I didn't know you could read books backwards." He chuckles.

It takes me a second to realize I'm holding the book upside down.

Way to fucking go Sab.

Idiot.

"Maybe we should tell them," I suggest.

"And risk them coming after my family...yeah, no." He says as he lays next to me on the bed.

"Maybe they'll be able to get us enough security-"

"No Sabrina, I'm not involving any more people in this shit! Three innocent people have already died because of this. I'm not letting any more people die." He says and I slowly nod.