11 ✗ 1 stalker, 2 stalker, 3 stalker, more...

You know, when I called Zada and asked her and Theo to come to see me, I didn't expect her to bring everyone else with her

And now my room is so damn full, I'm starting to feel claustrophobic.

For fuck's sake even Jax is here.

Even though he was a complete and utter asshole when I first met him, I've talked to him a few times after that and he's actually not as bad as I thought he was.

He still tries to flirt with me though.

As soon as the girls walked in, they all ran over to me and practically bombarded me with questions.

I'm fine, I mean yes my head hurts but other than that I'm okay.

"Okay, what did you wanna talk about?" Theo asks.

My eyes widen and I immediately look around the room.

He really wants me to talk about a creepy stalker in front of everyone?

"Tell her," Zada tells him.

"Tell me what?"

"Turns out you're not the only one they're after..." He sighs.

"They've been texting me," Easton says.

"They trashed my room with pictures and a message that said 'once a slut, always a slut'...that's why I was late last night."

THAT FUCKER WAS IN MY HOUSE?!

"They texted us too," Luca says as he and Jax turned their phones over to show a few texts.

"They tried to kill me." Rosie mumbles.

"They left a gun in my drawer and tried to convince me that Theo was the one who hurt you...I almost shot him." Zada says shamefully.

Holy fucking shit- what?!

Then Theo turns his phone around to show that he's also been receiving messages.

"Fuck, this is really bad." I gasp.

"Whoever the fuck this is clearly knows shit about all of us," Easton says.

"But how? I mean we're all from different places. We didn't even know each other until a few weeks ago." Sabrina says.

That's true.

I mean this isn't like New York where it was just Zada, Rosie, Luca, and I.

Now, there are more of us involved.

I suddenly remember the envelope the person left me and reach over to my pile of clothes to grab it.

With shaky hands, I open it and a few pictures fall out.

Thinking they're gonna be some horrid pictures of myself, I pull them out of the envelope, and to my shock, it's not me in the pictures, it's Luca.

"Fuck!" I gasp.