30 ✗ two sides of every story

"They're fucking catching up to us!" Ethan yells as he slams the door shut behind him

"Well you were the one who got stabbed..." Someone mutters.

We all freeze when Ethan grabs the guy's hoodie and slams his head onto the counter.

"YOU BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE!" He yells but Ethan ignores him.

"So what the fuck do we do now?" Emersyn asks as she walks over to him.

Ethan takes a seat on the couch before pulling her onto his lap.

"You would fucking think they would be more afraid of us after we killed their friend but they're getting fucking stronger." Ethan spits.

Of fucking course they're getting stronger, you killed their best friend and now they're vengeful.

Fucking dumbass.

"Think about it man, Sahar Mitchell is a fucking genius...as long as they have her, they are one step closer to figuring out who we are." Someone says.

"Then we kill her."

My eyes widened at his words.

"I think we should go after Rosie," Emersyn says.

"No!" Someone and I yell.

I send him a glare and he shrugs.

I wish I knew who he was.

The only person I know is Emersyn.

The rest of them keep their masks on and I've never seen their faces but based on the voices, they are all familiar.

"Why would we go after Rosie?" Ethan asks.

"She's like the heart of their group, her death would cause so much heartbreak for not only Sahar but Luca too meaning they would both fuck off." She explains and as much as I hate it, she has a point.

"How about Sabrina? What do we have on her?" He asks.

"We haven't been able to track her down since Zada's death, it's like she fucking disappeared off the planet." Someone says.

Of course she did and I know exactly where she is...but they don't know that.

"How about you E? Who do you think we should kill?" Ethan asks me.

"I think you should kill yourself." I spit and I hear someone chuckle.

"Alright...Rosie, it is! Go find her and bring her to me." He tells us and my heart sinks.

I have to find her before they do.

The last time I saw her was 3 days ago when we confronted them in the university's lab.

I knew she would recognize me, I didn't bother hiding my identity.

I was already on campus that night, I hid the envelope in our old room and was about to anonymously message her to get it.