46 ✗ back from the dead

I'M BACK BITCHES!

I'M BACK BITCHES!

And better than ever may I add.

Man, 7 months locked away in my home...it was soooo boring!

Luckily my parents kept me entertained but I missed my friends...and Theo.

"So what are we gonna do with them?" I ask Sahar as we stare at the two men strapped down in the metal chairs.

"Well, first we're gonna explain everything and then we'll let Theo handle it."

My heart rate picks up at the mention of Theo.

I haven't seen him in 7 months!

Yes, 7 fucking months.

He obviously knew I was alive but to ensure my safety, no one was allowed to visit me or contact me.

If they needed any info on me, they would talk to my parents.

"I think we should just kill them now," Luca mutters.

"I agree," Easton says.

"But that's no fun! I wanna see their faces when they realize how long we've known." Sabrina chuckles.

Sahar put a tracker in her jeans before she was taken so we all could find her.

When we walked in we found the two idiots tied in the chairs and Jax cleaning the wound on her head.

"God, why are they taking so long to wake up!" Rosie groans.

Jax and Luca leave the room for a couple of minutes and when they return, they're holding two large buckets.

Suddenly they tip over the buckets and throw the ice-cold water at them.

Both Reign and Ethan immediately wake up while coughing.

"Rise and shine bitches!" Sabrina laughs.

They both glare at her before their eyes stop on me.

"What? Are you surprised to see me?" I ask with fake shock.

"I fucking killed you-"

"No love, you THOUGHT you killed me."

"How-"

"Let's start from the beginning, shall we?" Sahar asks as she grabs a chair and sets it in front of both chairs.

"Let's go back to the day after I was attacked at the gala, shall we? We were all in the hospital room and talking about who could have possibly done this to us when Jax told us that the three of you cornered him and offered for him to join you but he said no. We all came up with the idea to have him agree to join you so we can have some insight into what you were planning and an idea of who you guys were. We knew that if Jax were around you guys long enough, you guys would learn to trust him...which is exactly what you did." She smirks.