26 ✗ stalkers 1, zada 0

(ANOTHER MULTIPLE POV CHAPTER!)

It's been fucking 18 hours and we've been searching EVERYWHERE!

I've called in my entire team to help me find them and so far we've only managed to find Zada's broken cell phone in the middle of the road.

Yes, I'm definitely gonna get punished for losing an eye on the one fucking person I'm supposed to be watching over but the only thing on my mind is Zada and Rosie.

They need to be okay.

They have to be.

"Knight!" Someone calls out and I find one of my coworkers gesturing me over.

"What is it? Did you find them?"

"We managed to get a signal from one of the phones."

I look at the computer and my eyes widen.

They're up in the mountains?

Holy shit.

We all head into our cars and take off towards the location and all of Zada and Rosie's friends follow.

We drove over 45 minutes to the destination.

It's fucking pitch black as we exit our cars and we all immediately turn on our flashlights.

"You're telling me they're out there?" Sahar gasps.

"Let's just hope they're okay," Luca tells her calmly but it's obvious he's scared out of his mind.

Fuck, I'm scared.

We decided to bring a couple of canines to see if they could track Rosie and Zada's scent and as soon as they begin sniffing the ground, they take off toward the woods.

Please, please let them be okay.

We all walk into the woods and I feel my heart drop down to my ass

These are the type of woods you'd find a dead body in and I'm fucking praying that's not the case.

I know for a fact Emersyn has something to do with this.

She's batshit crazy!

I suddenly hear a tree branch snap and freeze.