18 ✗ first "non-date"

This was not a good idea

Me living alone with Zada is bad enough and now we're going on a date that she insists is not a date.

She planned everything down to the fucking T.

She told me I have to wear a suit if she has to wear the pink dress.

I would have worn a damn bunny costume if it meant I would get to see her in that dress again.

I watch as she comes out of her room while struggling to put on her heels and I fight the urge to shove her back into the room and throw her onto the bed.

She's such a tease and the worst part is that she does it on purpose.

She wears her panties around the house and any time I send her a glare, she gives me the same excuse.

"It's the same as wearing a bikini"

Which I guess is true but when your job consists of having to live with an extremely attractive girl that you're not allowed to touch, it makes things 10 times more difficult.

I've lived with a woman before, my ex-partner Blake Ledger.

We had to live together to watch over our last client and even though she was also very attractive, I was never drawn to her the way I am to Zada.

Zada is like this big ball of energy.

She's constantly jumpy and the girl is always in the mood to do something.

I can't catch a fucking break but weirdly enough, I like it.

"What do you think?" She asks me.

"Give me your hand."

She looks at me with a raised brow before giving me her hand.

I twirl her and she laughs, the sound immediately sending a weird shiver down my spine.

"You look beautiful," I tell her and I couldn't help but laugh when her face begins turning red and she quickly looks away from me.

"Thank you." She mumbles.

"Don't get all nervous on me now, Zay." I tease.

"I am not nervous! Zada Phoenix doesn't get nervous!" She quickly argues.

I walk up closer to her and she walks back until her back meets the kitchen island.

I place my hands on either side of her, trapping her in between the table and me.

I lean down so my lips are next to her ear.

"Then why is your face red?" I whisper.

I hear her breath hitch before she lets out a scoff and pushes me away causing me to burst out laughing.

"Can we go now?" She grumbles as she grabs her purse off of the counter.

If it were up to me, we would skip dinner and get right to-