31 ✗ don't judge a book by it's cover

"Where is she?" I ask Jax as soon as I step into his apartment

"In her room."

I ran into Jax a few days ago while we were staying at Finn's apartment.

We've been messaging back and forth and it took a lot of convincing for him to tell me where Sabrina is.

She's been staying with him for the last three months down in Orange County.

I guess Easton planned this and sent them away before he left.

I walk past him and storm into her bedroom.

She looks up from her textbook and her eyes widen when she sees me.

"L- Luca?" She gasps.

"Don't fucking act so surprised, you need to tell me what you know about these fucking stalkers." I snap.

"What do I know? I don't know shit!" She yells before glaring at Jax who is staring at us with a hint of amusement.

"Bullshit! Rosie told us that you knew about Easton stalking her!" I say before walking closer to her bed.

She immediately gets up so she's right in front of me.

"Easton wasn't fucking stalking her you dumbass! He was threatened by his ex-girlfriend and all he wanted was to keep Rosie safe." She bitterly chuckles.

"Don't fucking lie to me," I say as I get in her face.

"Get the fuck away from me!" She yells as she shoves me back.

I grab her arms and push her up against a nearby wall.

"Woah, Luca stop!" Jax says as he pulls me off of her.

"Don't fucking touch me," I mutter as I walk back into the living room.

Suddenly my arm is tugged and I'm forced to turn around.

Sabrina grabs my face and stares into my eyes with concern.

"Are you fucking high?" She asks.

"No," I mutter as I brush her off.

"Dude, you reek of weed," Jax says.

"And there's white powder all over your nose," Sabrina adds.

I quickly wipe my nose and shrug off my jacket.

Fuck it's hot in here.

"Jax, go get him some water," Sabrina says as she lays her hand on my forehead.

"I don't need fucking water and get off of me," I mutter as I push her hand away.

Jax returns with the water and with a defeated sigh, I chug it all down.

"What's up with you man? Why the fuck are you doing hard drugs?" Jax asks.

Why am I doing hard drugs?