Weakness

📚

"Is this the part where you kick me out and never talk to me again?" He smiles sadly as he says this, looking at me while I try to catch my breath.

"No" I sigh pulling my dress back down, his eyes follow as I do "I want you, you know I do but the pain is still so fresh-" I stop speaking, this isn't what I'm trying to say at all, I stand up fast and he follows siting up confused.

"I'm still mad at you, mad that I let you get so close to me to the point where you literally blinded me. Nicholas I have been through fucking hell so I hope you can understand why what happened ruined me all over again" I say as clearly as I can "but every-time I try to convince myself that you aren't important, that I could never trust you again, that being with you is the last thing I would ever let happen- it's all bullshit. The truth, the very blatant truth, I want you"

He stands up fast reaching me in mere seconds "and I'm yours" his brows furrow like I should've known this already. He's so needy I can't help but smile.

"You said that last time" I chuckle as he pulls me closer towards him, he sits down as I stand between his open legs.

"Last time was the last time, I was an idiot, a complete fucking moron. I told you, I'm going to show you what you want from me, there won't be any more mistakes from me"

"You can't promise th-"

"I can" he says harsh and strictly "and you'll see that as time goes on"

I feel like the wind, being carelessly drifted into a random direction with no control whatsoever. My mind is a complete mess and I don't even know why, it feels so simple, so so simple like I shouldn't even be questioning this, and yet I'm lightheaded and sick to my stomach with fear and love.

Start song now 🎧 ^^^

"Come back to me" he whispers quietly "please"

His voice alone wakes me up, like cold water was just emptied onto me but it's not just that, it's the way he's begging. The way his eyes are looking up at me for answers I don't even have yet, still, he looks at me like I'm flawless. And I know now, that no matter what, he'll always be my greatest weakness.

"Mia-"

I cup his face making him stop completely, I inch lower and lower, closer and closer towards his lips. He steadies himself preparing for the contact and just when I hover over his parted lips, I stop. I smile and kiss him. This time our kiss says something I'm not quite prepared to say out loud just yet, but he knows what I'm saying, he can feel it. I fucking love this prick.

This time there's no words being uttered, there doesn't have to be, not when his every touch speaks for him. I feel every single touch, kiss, glance, breath that this man provides. When his belt starts unbuckling i just stare at him as he stands over me, my eyes roll past his body as if it were my first time seeing it, as if i haven't kissed all of him before, he finds my eyes. Their soft, completely filled with apologies and care, so when he lowers himself down finding my lips again i know he doesn't want me to feel like sex is the only thing he wants, he wants me to know so many things that i dont think i have enough room in this spiraling hole i call my mind, but i take it anyways even if sometimes it feels like I'm downing.

He slips inside me so slow that I have to let my body take a moment to release a long and cold shudder, my head rolls back and with it my soul. The feeling of needing more than just a fragment of him kicks in and i just want to scream. My hands find his raw back scratching lines of ecstasy till i can no longer feel the tips of my own fingers-

"Mia" he gasps into my hair but i can only groan, to use my tongue would be to grow wings and fly, impossible.

"How do you feel this fucking good" he moans into my neck just as he kisses me.

I chuckle pulling him closer to me and his strokes get so much faster, my stomach burns as my muscles clench themselves from the constant waves of pleasure, because that's all there is, hair pulling pleasure.
Our breaths linger around the room as we both claw at eachothers, his hands grab hold of my waist pulling me into him even more and I cry out trying not to cum just yet.

"Baby you don't have to wait for me" he shudders and I blink away the tears to look at him, he slows down coming closer only making his movement so much more slower and fuller. I instantly gasp trying to hold onto something that could make this less shocking, but there's nothing, nothing to help make this orgasm feel less like an earthquake.

I come undone in waves, it almost takes my whole breath away to the point where I swear I saw stars. He followed shortly after leaving us both entirely exhausted beyond belief.

"I'm sorry" he whispers as he lays beside me.

I frown but stay glued down as my body quite literally cannot move.

"You're apologizing for fucking me amazingly?"

He smirks with a light blush at his cheeks, Nicholas Bane just blushed.

"I'm sorry for not going slow"

"You really sorry?"

He glances back at me smiling "not really no"

"Thought so" I smile back at him as he leans back over me planting a tranquillising kiss on my lips. When he moves back he has this gleam about him, one that I don't understand.

"What's got you gleaming so much"

He stay's still, brushing his finger tips across my leg, their light but fully breathtaking, i can feel my toes need to curl themselves together to withstand him. His smile only grows as he kisses my shoulder still trailing his fingers up past my thigh "It's-" he kisses me, my eyes close "-all-" my breath escapes faster than i could catch it as he trails his way past my waist, still adamant on his kiss trail though that seems to have moved towards my neck now "-very-" he kisses and kisses, kisses and kisses till my jaw, my cheek, temple, eyes have all been touched by his warm lips. I open my eyes to see him looking down at me "-very, very much all because of you"

-Nicholas-

Her eyes sparkle, they quite literally sparkle and for a moment i dont know if I'm staring at the midnight stars or the love of my life, or both, because how could those two ever be different. She is all, the stars, space, oxygen, the very milky-way i exist in.

She kisses me and I'm once again blinded by her, I've never quite loved being so blind than when I'm with her.