Desperate

📚

Forgiveness is a tough one, it tests your morality and self respect, it's the one thing humans aren't designed to withstand completely. Sometimes forgiveness makes no sense, to others or to you, but there's also beauty in that, Leaving all that you believe in just to have that certain someone in your life. In other cases such as mine i had no control over it, i want him, so as difficult as it is it's also rather simple.

I wish that i could be concentrating on my book rather than imagining him at every word my eyes trace over but yesterdays moments are digging its claws into me. I can't escape the feeling of his skin on mine, his moans in my hair, his eyes when they would find mine, his soft warm lips trailing over every inch of me, being on a jet really isn't perfect when all you need is air.

~Nicholas~

I stare at her dewy brown eyes and wonder what they're reading, i wonder if the pages know how lucky they are to have her eyes trail past them so many times, i wonder if the pages beg to be touched by her soft fingers, i want to be every object she touches, obsession is a childs word compared to how i feel for her.

To make matters more excruciating she's sat on the opposite side, letting me only look but then again maybe that is the smartest move, if she sat next to me i dont think I'd be able to leave her alone.

~Mia~

"Right so now that we have a ticking time bomb on the same plane as us, who's hungry?" Lev asks absolutely fed up to the top.

"Lev" I groan shutting my book that i haven't actually been reading at all.

"No no, I'm being positive hence why me and Max actually made cookies" she smiles taking a small plastic tub from her bag pack, Max sits forward at this.

"And" Max grins "to show just how much we love having someone as nice as Himiko on board with us-"

"Just so everyone is aware, I'm going to kill Max as soon as these things are off" Himiko lifts her wrists shaking the mettle against the seats.

"See, so nice, anyways we made you a special batch that only you like"

Lev and Max both nod to each other smiling, I on the other hand look over to Nicholas whose already rubbing his tired eyes. It sort of looks like he's a single parent looking after 3 kids, I want to laugh.

"Max did you poison the cookies" I blatantly ask.

He turns to me, shocked and completely red handed "the fact you think I would waste actual products just to kill that thing makes me doubt our friendship"

"We didn't poison the cookies" Lev finishes off.

I wish I could be bothered with the 3 of them but after all the packing and arguing that took place not even an hour ago when they both found out Himiko was coming with us, I'm drained. I look back to Nicholas and he's already staring at me, he tilts his head motioning for me to join him but one glance at Himiko and I nearly laugh. There's no way in hell I'm letting her know me and Nicholas are on a road to mend something good, that and the fact she'd just keep staring. Nicholas sighs when he understands and motions for Max, he leans over letting Nicholas whisper something and whatever it was, Max seemed to have liked it a little too much because he's beaming.

Max walks over to Himiko, bends down slightly to one of the draws by her shoulder and takes out a blindfold, very large headphones, and- is that duct tape?

"Listen here you little shit, you put that on me and I will chew you whole"

"I want you to know that besides that fact I will be enjoying every moment of this, I'll also be having a full course meal that i hope you can smell and starve over" he slips on the headphones first and even with Himiko'a blatant un-want for any of this she ends up exactly how Max wants her. Blind, deaf, and mute.