Tanks, and more..

📚

"Nicholas where are we going" i ask as he pulls me out the back of the house, there's this calm demeaner that surrounds him as he turns round "You'll see in just a second i promise"

What is he up to-

"Um" i begin only to shut up. A whole arsenal of tanks, helicopters, huge trucks that might as well be considered monster trucks are just parked casually on our property. The trees cover it up well thankfully, this whole place is practically surrounded by hedges and bushes of all sorts of shapes and sizes, it's why i didn't know they left everything behind. Then again no one but us would know, this place is as secluded as it gets.

"You said something about a car right?"

I blink looking back at him, he walks over to a tank climbing up the ladder "yes as in car that has four wheels and a horn in the middle of it's steering wheel, not one that explodes building and drives over said cars"

"A tank has far more room than your four wheeled car sweetheart"

"Nicholas" i chuckle at his insanity but he's dead serous "you can't be serious. You want to have sex in that?" i whisper yell and he nods extending a hand for me. Of course my legs move forward and I'm inside in no time, i turn around to be met with him instantly. Our foreheads touch as he undoes my trouser, i watch his fingers hook themselves from the inside before dragging the whole thing down. Our lips find their way to each other till I'm straddling him, both of us naked and needy.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this" I giggle against his lips, he smile back and I feel his hand press the back of my head closer into him.

My hand snakes down his stomach feeling the rocky pathway created by his muscles, I keep going and going till I'm in his pants feeling how hard he is against my hand. Our lips grow apart as he lowers himself, the way he looks at while kneeling is something I'd kill to keep to no one but myself. He lets out a struggled breath pulling me closer by my thighs, we're both naked on the tanks floor and for some reason the only thing I can think of his wanting more of him, needing him, so I slip down onto him and we both pause for a moment.
Everything around us stop spinning, all that adrenaline we felt suddenly explodes into a body rocking shudder.

You can hear everything in here to the very last grain, it's why this will be so much more chilling.

Start song now ^^^

"You feel this?" he whispers, his voice raw and hungry. I look into his eyes as he pants out of breath "this is all because of you" my hand presses closer at his chest not only feeling the scar that I placed but his heart so much clearer. It thuds so fast that my own seems to begin trying to catch up. I begin moving at my pace till I'm fully relaxed and ready for whatever he's about to do, if that's even possible. With him you just never know what you'll get, I've grown to love that about him though.

He groans and I take in every detail about that, it's so much easier when there's no other noise bothering you or trying to take over your attention, right now my whole attention is on what other noises I can get from him.

I roll my hips, my thighs begin to shiver and i nearly stop there, I try and swallow my own cries but I can't, I moan out a breath but his large hands grab my waist killing me right there "you can take it, you've done it before" i gasp clawing my nails into the palm of my hands but he has other plans "no no right here baby" he says putting my hands down on either sides of his waist, i dig in as my eyes grow teary.

"Oh fuck" I cry.

He manages to laugh "right there with you sweetheart" i glance down at him looking at his wet lips and the sudden need for his mouth is choking, so i move forward meeting his lips against mine and let him bless me even more.