Ghost

📚

August 19th, 2026 (10:00am)

Small dosage .25ml, F/P reacted with aggressive convulsions. Sedated till further notice.

Trail lasted for eleven hours and fifty five seconds.

Notes;
If F/P is to be sold later on, I do not recommend continuing with any of the dosage as her lower region has begun to bleed.

August 24th, 2026 (10.00am)

F/P looks to be better and is healing well after suffering from contusions. Will continue with a higher dosage in six days.

August 29th, 2026 (10.00am)

.50ml dosage was inserted into (Right) side superficial temporal vein. F/P remained neutral and had no sudden outburst, heart rate reached 90 BPM and lasted for 8 hours.
Patient felt uneasy and continued to mumble incoherent things.

Notes:
I suggest staying with the same dosage for a while longer as her brain seems to be decaying. We are not not sure as to how or why the brain is self sabotaging itself but if we continue with the trials the next dose will certainly be her last.

August 30th, 2026 (10.00am)

F/P showed signs of haemorrhaging amongst other symptoms.
• Nose bleeds (both)
• Blood flow through orbital regions (Both)
• Blood flow from auricle regions (Both)
• Blood flow through groin region (Heavy)

F/P shows signs of high fever and repulsive sweating, medication no longer works on F/P and the body is beginning to shut down from pain.

Notes:
I firmly suggest to stop all trials on this F/P and carry on with another. She's in respiratory failure and has developed early signs of amnesia, running with this patient will only waste medical supplies and time.
Final verdict is to terminate and burn female patient Laura Judickas.

| request granted |
- Termination Laura Judickas -
08/30/26

F/P (98) no longer on trail : End trial

The rest of the pages are photos of the whole trial. She's completely naked and pale as the moon, the only colour I see is the blood trickling down from places it just shouldn't. My hands grip tighter at the folder and my eyes begin disorienting everything around me.

I feel sick to my stomach.

"She died just after my birthday" I say with a shaky tone.

"Me and Max checked the other cabinets, they're filled with more people just like her"

My skin is crawling with disgust, we're surrounded by people who went through unspeakable experiments, every persons who was born and had a life is just stored in metal boxes left for no one but the dust to eat away at.

"So these are what? Fucking trophies" I say through my teary eyes. Nicholas hand sets on my back as he steps forward, gently he takes the folder out from my grip putting it away. "You're telling me that my mother did this" I feel like I might be sick.