The End.

Start song now <3

I CANNOTTTT for the life of me believe that I'm actually done with this little universe I've created 😭

Words will never express how thankful I am to each and every one of you that not only read this but suck along till the very end, love you all 🫶🏼

But here we are, completely finished with an actual happy ending that was well deserved especially for both Mia and Nicholas, down bellow are also these little facts about them that are years later as a final sort of goodbye, because I'll be missing them more than anything 😫

Anyways thank you all, I hope more than anything you find love for those hearts of yours that deserve every single star out there in the universe and nothing less.

And so I leave you with this.

To live is to be cursed. We live solely for the purpose of finding love, searching for that one heart that beats in sync with all of our cries and quiet laughter. Our lungs however seem to feel it way before we even do, the breath it steals in that split moment is so sudden, so lively that it makes you wonder if you were ever even alive to begin with. We're cursed, we're cursed to find eternity in a world without forever.

- Elena

Tik- Tok > Wattpad_centrall :
Thank you once more 💋
~ . ~ .~ . ~ . ~

Mia and Nicholas have a baby girl who they named Anna (Anastasia) and are just about to celebrate her 7th birthday. They got married pretty soon after their engagement and have been loving one and other endlessly. Their foundation has gotten bigger over a short amount of time which has put so many children in amazing homes that Mia herself has chosen personally.

They're also both planning to adopt a teenage girl who so happens to be named Laura.

Ray has become closer with Mia, they're practically inseparable now and with Anna growing by the minute he's been watching over her without anyone's knowledge, although Nicholas already knows this he just hasn't said anything.

~

~ . ~ .~ . ~ . ~

Levi and Max have raised Scar and Aiden like their own little babies who are now 17, Max loves them to the ends of earth and can't seem to understand that they're teenagers and not little babies anymore. Lev and Max are also engaged and are looking to get married in the early summer.

They practically live with Mia and Nicholas with the amount of time they all spend together. Christmas, birthdays, weekends and weekdays, all spent together.
Levi loves it though, it's as though she's got a second chance at a family.
Max feels entirely completed, he's learning to let himself be happy, that he does in fact deserve the family he has found with Levi, they do a good job at reminding each other of that daily.

~

~ . ~ .~ . ~ . ~

Grace is still raising her boys as a single mother but has a tremendous amount of help from Nicholas and Mia who adore her more than life, the kids have also bonded pretty close and have become inseparable.
Max and Levi babysit from time to time and love teaching Tobias and Luke all the way they can mess with people, from pranks to down right illegal things, Graces kids have the best aunts and uncles.

~ . ~ .~ . ~ . ~

Himiko has gotten the help she needs and continues to attend all her appointments without complications, she also finally found her father who she was looking for the entire time and are living together in a small apartment. She sends Mia cards from time to time thanking her for helping her in all the ways she needed, they stay in touch with one and other.
She's started to work in a caffe place just down where she lives, starting a new life with a fresh mind.
Max still hasn't forgiven her but doesn't spare her another thought, as long as Mia and Lev are on okay terms with this whole ending then so be it, Nicholas has already followed Mia's lead and has provided the best therapist and specialist for her.

~ . ~ .~ . ~ . ~

Will and Ray have started their own paths too, Nicholas organisation is still up and running but it's not as cut throat on the rules as it was before.

Will has started a family of his own, welcoming a little boy into this world. He's planning to propose to his girlfriend sometime in June.

Ray has found a girlfriend of his own, she's deaf so the whole not talking thing couldn't be less of a problem. He's still unsure of how to function but Max is helping him adjust, Nicholas also joins from time to time and makes sure him and Will are doing okay.

~ . ~ .~ . ~ . ~

Into deception

I love you.
💋