Dignity

📚

~Nicholas~

I could practically feel Mia's soul leave her body as she lunged for him, there was not a single thought in my mind or body as I jumped right after grabbing one of the men's hands that was trying to pull her back. His wrist crunches in my hand as I pull him closer, punching him once at the throat before he goes completely limp. Just as his body falls I steal the gun that was in his waists pocket brining it to everyone in the room. Mia hovers over Donte with one hand tied hard around his jaw, his eyes widen at how fast this whole thing happened. I stand next to her looking around the whole room for one of them to even breathe funny.

"Last time I didn't kill you because there was still a part of me that had some sort of humanity left, but I will rip out your throat with my bare hands and watch as you bleed out with not a drop of emotion" she says with venom dripping out of every corner of her sentence "everything about you is weak Donte, threatening little children at your age is just sad, beyond pathetic"

"You won't kill me, you can't" he finally speaks.

"You have no idea what I can do"

"Oh but you're wrong la mia piccola lucciola, I know exactly what you're capable of" he smirk at her "I just meant that if you don't get off me I'm going to make you watch as the sniper behind us puts a hole in your boyfriends chest"
(My little firefly)

I look down seeing a bright red dot right at the center of my chest, Mia glances back spotting it right away and suddenly the anger on her features soften as she steps away pulling me with her from the windows.

"If I knew you two cared so much about each other then I would've gotten a lot more done without the need to kill so many people" he grins straightening his suits jacket sitting up. He's pissing Mia off on purpose and I know she knows this because she's holding my hand trying to not make it shake as much as it is, breath baby.

~Mia~

He threatened Scar and Aiden and now Nicholas, I actually want to laugh at how dead he is.

"Think about what I said, thoroughly that is" He stands up taking one last look at the guy laying in the pool of glass before looking back up at me "it was nice seeing you Mia, even if the circumstances are harsh. Take care kiddo" I don't look at him as he leaves my home, the door closes but all his men are still standing there, stuck in place. Then they all take out their guns shooting themselves at the side of their temples, each and every single one of them drop almost in unison around us. Me and Nicholas just stand there for a moment, both of us taking it all in our own way.

"Come here" he says and I look at him as he picks me up, carrying me to one of the counters.

Then moments later a swarm of people seep inside from all entrances, a helicopter circles around the house shining a blinding light at every inch of the place but Nicholas pays no attention, they're his men after all.

"Sweetheart where's Max" his voice gently rolls over every inch of me, I'm losing blood and it's clear.

"Top floor, with Levi" I mumble and fall forward into Nicholas's chest, that's when it all goes dark.

----

"She lost a lot of blood, so make sure there's no more of that"

"I got it" a voice I'm way to familiar with replies.

"The one on her left shoulder should be more painful so if it gets too much just give her a few of these and it should knock that out quick, the one on her lower stomach however was a bit too risky for my liking, and you're telling me she still managed to drag a whole man AND throw him onto a glass table?"