Spineless

📚

~Nicholas~

I follow my line of sight on her as she leaves the room till I no longer can, sighing I tie my arms behind my head waiting for her to simply come back. It hasn't even been a second and I already feel home sick.

There's a brief moment of pause that stops everything in me from working, I snap my attention to the shadow lowering himself from the roof and into our back yard. Murder, plain murder is what I feel. I stand up opening the window before grabbing onto the wire he just used and lower myself down right after him. There, he's laying comfortably on a small hill with a perfect view into the kitchen- Mia.

My heart physically hurts but I don't let that fuck up what I'm about to do, not when it's Mia on the line, fuck that. I walk behind him tying my arm around his throat snapping it so easily I actually want to laugh. I shove him far away from the sniper letting his body smash against the grass into an uncomfortable position, not that he'll be complaining anytime soon.

I sigh laying down angling the sniper back at Mia to see her walking away leaving the cups where she put, good girl, keep walking sweetheart please. The only time I actually let myself relax is when I loose my line of sight of her. Fuck me. A gun gets placed at the back of my head and I slowly raise my head of the scope, everything becomes so much further away but whoever is behind me simply nudges for me to stand.

I stand letting my hands rise by my side before turning around and finally meeting the person behind the gun, full blacked out army armour. I know instantly who they belong to. He blinks and I snatch the gun from him, twisting his wrist beyond the breaking point, it cracks and he groans but I grab the back of his head smashing his body to the ground. I lower myself holding him under me as he pants painful breaths into the grass.

"I'll only ask you this once, where is he" I say quietly all in the while pulling out his knife from the side of his pocket.

His mouth opens as he goes to spit but I'm already pulling him upwards, slamming his head down so hard I think I might've killed him right there and then. The noises the Let's out only backs my suspicions until he starts to cough, his body begins to stir as he begins coming to his senses but I'm always cutting off
the straps to his bullet proof vest, ripping all the layers after that till there's nothing in the way.

He was going to shoot her, he had his eyes tracing over her for god knows how long and he thinks that he'll just get to what, live?

My knife slithers into the first layer of skin without issue, cutting past all the tissue till all I see is the pool of blood drown my hand whole. He's stopped screaming about four seconds ago, I set the knife onto the grass before glancing down at his shivering body from all that shock. I slip my fingers into the crease of the cut, his warm blood melting warmly against my cold fingers, then palm, all the way to my wrist nearly. I find his spine and tie a hard grip against the bone before standing up, I rest my feet onto his back and lift. I lift with everything that I have till it comes out. I let out a sigh, my breath freezing in the chilly air and I can't help but think about all the other things I wanted to do to him, this, the quick death, it's too nice.

My grip tightens around the jagged bone as I make way back inside through the back but as I near it a streak of red splats onto the window gaining my attention, I move closer seeing Levi on the other side lowering her gun. I knock on the glass and she jumps putting her gun back up, she completely relaxes the moment she sees me and rushes over opening the door for me.