Chapter 12

September 29 2021, Nashville

"LAST SHOW UNTIL NOVEMBER," Alliah sighed, walking around the stage, side by side with Harry. "I'm not going to see you for a month. It feels so weird that after seeing you every day for almost two months, you just... won't be there."

Harry smiled, wrapping arm around Alliah's shoulder. She leaned into his touch and wrapped her arm around his waist. Both of them were people who had physical touch as their love language, so it seemed only natural for them to constantly be touching in some form or the other.

They had to be more careful in public or somewhere where a fan or paparazzi could catch them. It was too risky having even more dating rumors spread.

"It'll be weird being without you too. I guess I'll miss you," Harry sighed. Alliah elbowed his ribs playfully.

"You guess?"

Harry hummed. "I mean, kinda stinky, messy and really clumsy? Need I say more...?"

Alliah shoved Harry away from her, crossing her arms as she glared at him. "You're a little shit, Styles."

Harry smirked. "Say it again." Alliah gave him a questioning look. "Say my name."

"Harry."

"I meant my last name."

Alliah squinted her eyes at him, but nonetheless said, "Styles."

Harry's smile spread, the smug tone to it slowly fading. "I love how you say it. Say it again."

"No. I won't say it again until you apologize."

"'M sorry, say it again?"

Alliah pursed her lips, glaring at him. "Apologize properly."

"I'm so sorry, Alliah, now will you please please please say it again?" Harry pleaded, getting on his knees and grasping Alliah's hands in his own.

Alliah smirked, unable to control the butterflies fluttering in her stomach as she smugly said, "I love hearing you beg for me, Styles."

Harry's jaw dropped to the floor, hearing the flirty undertone to Alliah's statement. They'd been overly friendly in the past, but never so out there. And Harry could never admit the thrill it sent down his spine, being on his knees, begging Alliah for something, and having her be so... confident.

"Harry, Alliah, stop flirting and get down here!" Anya yelled at them from far away.

Alliah's cheeks heated up, but when she made eye contact with Harry, she snickered anyways and they both dissolved into uncontrollable laughter.

***

Alliah made her way through the corridor, examining every little detail of it. There was something so amazing about being backstage.

Alliah caught sight of Harry's name on a door, and she approached it, assuming for it to be his dressing room. She knocked on the door. But it was nothing but silence.

"Harry?" She called, but got no answer. They were too close to showtime for him to be out of his dressing room. Alliah knocked on the door again, but when she got no response, she slowly turned the doorknob, and entered.