Chapter 63

February 1 2023, Los Angeles

new tweet from harry florals!

harryflorals | harryflorals
"You're married? When did you get married? Oh, you're engaged? That's great, congratulations. I'm engaged too, yeah. Congratulations, I officially bless your marriage," Harry to a couple with a sign saying 'harry, will you please bless our marriage?'
9:25 p.m. · 1 February 2023 · twitter for desktop
|
alliahstan01 | alliahmendozaisqueen · 2h ago
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'I'M ENGAGED TOO'?!?!!? SOMEONE HELP ME I'M DYINGFIOFSLKDJF
|
hazzasb | hazzasgirly · 2h ago
AND HE LOOKED STRAIGHT AT WHERE ALLIAH WAS SITTING ADIUGJDGFD

new tweet from entertainment tonight!

et | entertainment tonight
Harry Styles and Alliah Mendoza are to-be wed! Styles announced his engagement in the middle of his birthday concert in Kia Forum. 'I'm engaged!'
click to view picture
10:13 p.m. · 1 February 2023 · twitter for samsung

[ARTICLE]

HARRY STYLES IS ENGAGED TO LONGTIME GIRLFRIEND ALLIAH MENDOZA

Written by: Meiko Anderson

Harry Styles, world-renowned superstar, songwriter and ex-boybander is newly engaged to his twenty-four year-old girlfriend Alliah Mendoza.

After a year of dating, with limited knowledge and a secret relationship, and after several cheating scandals and alleged dating from Alliah's side, it seems Harry finally decided to tie Alliah down.

Styles performed a concert tonight in the Kia Forum to celebrate his birthday, which Alliah attended. While talking to fans, he stumbled upon a couple with a sign saying 'Harry, will you please bless our marriage?'

"Oh, you're married? When did you get married? Oh, you're engaged? That's great, congratulations," Styles told the engaged couple before admitting the earth-shattering news, "I'm engaged too, yeah."

Styles seemed to have done this by accident, from the look of panic in his face. He seemed to regret this confession immediately, and proceeded to try to distract the crowd, immediately jumping into the next song.

A video was released of Mendoza's reaction to this moment, where she gasped and clapped her hands over her mouth before breaking down into crazed laughter. While leaving the concert, she got into a car with Styles and ignored questions about their engagement.

Mendoza and Styles were spotted wearing matching rings, which were revealed to be rings designed by Brazilian jewelry maker, Florencia Foresti, located in Sao Paulo, a city the couple both toured in during the month of December.

[click to view picture]

DESCRIPTION: Florencia Foresti Joyeria, Winter 2022 Collection

An inside source close to the couple revealed, "Harry had been wanting to get married for a while, and he finally decided to jump the gun and propose. Alliah was over the moon at the unexpected proposal. They're currently planning a small, intimate spring wedding for close family only."

[...]

new tweet from alliah mendoza!

alliah | alliahmendoza
let's fall in love for the night (remix) ft. Stephen Sanchez out at 8PM EST
5:33 p.m. · 2 February 2023 · twitter for iPhone
|
alliahstan01 | alliahmendozaisqueen · 2h ago
alliah really said 'engaged'? nah, imma just work
|
hazzasb | hazzasgirly · 2h ago
alliah's using the media circus to promote her songs and we stan
|
alliahstan01 | alliahmendozaisqueen · 2h ago
lmao, fr

a/n: short because it's mastermind day.

harry spilled the beans. it took him less than a week to do so. and yeah, he 100% let it slip by accident and did not mean to do it, and alliah chided him on the drive back home.

i hope you enjoyed the chapter. remember to vote and comment because i crave validation. love ya <3