Chapter 66

March 7 2023, Los Angeles

new tweet from alliah mendoza!

alliah 🌹| alliahmendoza
don't trust everything you see on the internet.
5:55 p.m. • 7 march 2023 • twitter for iPhone
|
hazzab | hazzaisbae • 2h ago
no fucking way you're going to say that stupid-ass shit as if we don't have fucking photographic proof that you were cheating on harry
|
harrymend | antidotestyles • 2h ago
alliah is such a hypocrite, i mean, she did like 50,000 interviews about how cheating is the worst and unforgivable, and then she does it herself. fuck her
|
mira 🌻 | miraduncan • 1h ago
I love Alliah with all of my heart and I can't stand by as people drag her name through the mud. I won't say what happened because it isn't my place, but Alliah didn't cheat on Harry, she would never do that. You don't know the full story, so please stop.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME," Harry said, his voice trembling as he choked back tears. "You left for one fucking week and the first thing you do is kiss someone? We're supposed to get married!"

Alliah sobbed, grabbing Harry's shoulders, trying to get him to look at her. But he twisted out of her grip, flinching at her touch as if it if physically hurt him.

"Harry..."

"No, you don't get to do that!" Harry snapped, and Alliah watched as tears ran down his face. "You don't get to act as if you love me as if you didn't throw it all away for what? For some kiss that lasted a second and someone who you don't give a shit about?"

Alliah's heart was shattering. As if it were made of eggshells and someone had taken a hammer to it, and now she was scrambling to pick up the pieces and put it back together.

But all she could think about was the look in Harry's eyes. He looked at her with hurt and disgust. As if she weren't the person he loved the most. As if he didn't love her.

Alliah wanted to scream with how painful it was for Harry to look at her like that. He always looked at her as if she'd hung up the sun, the stars and the moon, as if she were his favorite constellation, always looked at her as if she was his favorite person in the world.

And now all she saw in his eyes were tears and betrayal. No love.

Alliah's hands shook, as she tried to take deep breaths and stay calm. She whispered, "That's not what happened."

"Really? Then what the fuck happened?"

"I was drugged!" Alliah exclaimed, unable to take it anymore. She swallowed back a sob that burned the back of her throat. Harry's eyes widened, lips dropping into a wide 'o'. "I was drunk and so were my friends and at some point Alex put something in my drink, and then he made me kiss him. I tried to push him away, but I physically couldn't."

Everything about this was painful. Reliving everything, saying it aloud was painful. Because if she admitted it to someone else, that meant it was real. And if it was real... Alliah didn't want it to be real.

Harry's hands were over his mouth, as his tears kept falling down. "Alliah..."

"Romina figured out I didn't give consent and pushed Alex away. She called a cab and took me to the hospital. I've got the hospital bill if you want to see it. Want to see the test results?"