Chapter 70

April 5 2023, Los Angeles

"AW, C'MON, I'M YOUR FIANCÉE!" Alliah whined, clinging to Harry's arm while pouting.

Harry laughed, ignoring her as she tugged his arm, and flipped the omelette he was making. "I'm not giving you the new Pleasing line."

"So you don't love me?" She argued, crossing her arms. "That's what you're saying, isn't it?"

Harry slid the omelette onto the plate, turning off the stove before facing Alliah. He laughed, "That's not what I'm saying-"

"Please?"

"I'll give you it when it drops," Harry said, handing Alliah her plate.

Alliah groaned, following Harry into the dining room. "C'mon, just a little preview. We're getting married, Haz."

"No, you want to know why?"

"Yes, tell me why!" Alliah insisted, while stuffing her mouth with food.

"You're going to paint your nails with it, and then you're going to go out in public, where everyone will see it and my fans will figure out it's Pleasing."

Alliah handed Harry his coffee. "Okay, one, that's the only purpose of a nail polish and two, how will they know it's Pleasing?"

"Because they'll know!" Harry argued, pointing at her. "They know everything."

Alliah groaned. "C'mon, at least let me see the colors."

Harry eyed her carefully, and with hesitation pulled out his phone, showing her a photo of the nail polishes.

Here's the thing. If you want something from someone, just ask for something really big, and when they say no, ask for the original thing so they think it's a compromise.

Getting the new line of Pleasing a month before it dropped was too big of an ask, but in comparison, seeing the colors of the new line was a small ask.

Manipulation works if you do it well.

Alliah grinned, mission accomplished.

new tweets from alliah updates!

alliahmupdates | alliahmupdates
alliah was spotted out in LA today, with a new tattoo on her arm!
[click to view picture]
1:28 p.m. • 05 april 2023 • twitter for samsung
|
aliali | alliahisqueen • 2h ago
ALLIAH GOT A HOUSE TATTOOED??? AS IN 'HARRY'S HOUSE'???
|
hazzab | hazzaisbae • 2h ago
Y'ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS. OMFG. and on her left arm, aka the one closest to the heart 😭😭😭
|
12months | 12monthsalim • 2h ago
as in, alliah IS harry's house, his home, and it's also her way of saying his house is HER HOUSE. OMGOMGOMG