Chapter 52

June 22 2022, London

alliahmendoza posted
on close friends

| replied to your storyharrystylesi'm just that talented

harrystyles
i'm just that talented

alliahmendoza
narcissistic? yes

alliahmendoza posted
on stories

"ONLY THE YOUNG," Alliah sang, playing the chord delicately on the piano, "Only the young, only the young

"ONLY THE YOUNG," Alliah sang, playing the chord delicately on the piano, "Only the young, only the young. Dah-dum."

Harry laughed. "Only the young dah-dum?"

This was their last day together until they parted way for their separate tours. And if someone captured a picture of this moment, something blue would tinge the corners of their golden picture.

Alliah groaned, throwing a nearby pillow at Harry. He held up his hands in defense, but she kept hitting him until he grabbed hold of the pillow and yanked it towards him.

Alliah fell with the pillow, toppling on top of Harry, lips inches from meeting. She breathed heavily, locking eyes with Harry.

Something in the atmosphere changed as laughter and smiles faded, leaving nothing but tension and a need to be close.

Her breathing turned shaky, as Harry gently raised his head, until their lips met, noses crashing against each other until they navigated their way, pressing their lips against each other.

Holding each other impossibly close, the kiss turned deeper as Harry's tongue traced the shape of her lips. A breathy moan escaped her as he dug his nails against her waist, and then the taste of her was on his tongue.

Alliah pushed the pillow out of the way, cupping Harry's face, hair falling in a curtain around them, as she pulled herself up, until she was straddling his lap.

Grinding down against him, Alliah felt a shiver down her spine as he released a moan. The little sounds he made always awoke something inside of Alliah.

Alliah grabbed his hands from where they grasped her waist firmly, and pinned them up against the back of the couch.

Harry pulled away, just so he could say, "What are you doing?"

Alliah released his hands, backing away slightly, giving him space. "Are you okay? Did I rush-"

"No," Harry protested, shaking his head. He frowned. "I meant, it's my turn to be on top."

Hold up.

What?

Alliah gave him a look, and tilted her head. "Do you really want to be on top?"

Harry nodded.

Alliah was unconvinced. Ready to prove her theory, she gently grinded down against Harry, who gasped and when she did it again, despite his best efforts to keep quiet, a whimper escaped his lips.

Alliah leaned in close, lips almost brushing against his. He leaned forward, trying to kiss her, but she leaned back just in time.

And then Harry whined.

"If you really want to be on top," She said, grabbing his wrists and pinning them back down above his head, "You should really think twice before whimpering."

a/n: short, but y'all should be glad i'm giving alliah and harry space to be happy, 'kay?

anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter, remember to vote and comments because i crave validation. love ya <3