Chapter 41

April 22 2022, Coachella

"YOU'D LOOK SO HOT IN A TENNIS SKIRT," Alliah said, "Honest to god, amazing. But one of those skirts with the really big pleats."

Harry looked up, eyes wide as he processed what Alliah was saying. They were lying on the couch of his dressing room, Harry's legs resting against the coffee table while Alliah leaned back against the arm of the couch, feet thrown over his lap.

"Or eyeliner. My god, you in winged eyeliner?" Alliah said, letting out a dramatic moan. "I mean. C'mon."

Harry let out a breathy laugh. He looked down at his lap, where his fingers traced random patterns onto Alliah's legs.

His voice small, he slowly asked, "Do... D'you really think I'd look good in a tennis skirt?"

Alliah caught the way his shoulders slumped slightly, eyes focused on avoiding her gaze, and the vulnerability in his voice.

She nodded fiercely, speaking honestly when she said, "You would look incredible. Honestly. And with your waist? So fucking hot."

A smile tugged on the corner of Harry's lips. "Mean it?"

"I wouldn't lie to you, baby," Alliah confessed. "I'd kill to see you in a tennis skirt. And eyeliner? Damn."

Harry slowly met Alliah's eyes. Hesitant as he admitted, "I think... I think I'd look pretty."

Alliah smiled softly, making sure he knew it wasn't to tease him or make fun of him. "The prettiest."

Harry switched their positions until he was straddling her lap, arms wrapped around her as he burrowed his face in her neck.

Alliah giggled, rubbing her hand up and down Harry's back. "You ever want help shopping for skirts, I'm your girl."

Harry pulled his face back until he was eye-to-eye with Alliah. He scanned her face, as if memorizing each minuscule detail.

Alliah shifted under his stern gaze. "What?"

Harry shook his head, bewildered. "Just... I love you so much."

A safe place. Peace.

That was what Alliah had just given him. Her love for him seemed to grown even more as she realized he felt open and utterly comfortable with her.

Alliah kissed him fiercely, and mumbled against his lips, "I love you."

alliahmendoza posted
on close friends

alliahmendoza postedon close friends

alliahmupdates posted
on instagram

liked by harrystylesupdates and others

alliahmupdates photo leaked from alliah's close friends

view all comments

username no way this is fake
2h reply

username just a couple doing couple things
2h reply

username I WANT A PICTURE OF HARRY WITH EYELINER
2h reply

username which of her cf is leaking her stuff???
2h reply
-> username it's supposed to be alliah's safe space, and now it's just another way for people to betray her :(

username no.
2h reply

username PARENTS
2h reply

username oh yeah, they're 'just friends'. because friends sit on other friends' laps
2h reply
-> username BABJDA fr, tho

a/n: dying because my readers are the absolute best.

anyway, probs going to write the fbh fanfic. might turn out bad, but hey, at least i'm trying, right? although that one will be mostly irl, with very little social media sprinkled on top. and hopefully will be shorter.

hope y'all are doing good. get some sleep, stay hydrated and stay beautiful

remember to vote and comment because i need validation. love ya <3