Chapter 32

February 1 2022, Los Angeles

HARRY WAS FAST ASLEEP, tired from a long night.

After midnight, they'd eaten cake, had a few drinks and it wasn't until one thirty in the morning that people slowly started leaving. By two, Harry and Alliah were left alone in her house.

Once they were left alone, they'd eaten a bit more of cake, and what had started as something innocent soon turned heated.

Leaving the cleaning up for the morning, they'd stumbled their way to the bedroom, never breaking the passionate kiss they were engulfed in.

The warm press of Harry's lips against hers had become like a drug, and she was a recovering addict, always needing one more taste. One more hit.

Harry had pressed Alliah back, the back of her knees hitting the matress and making her fall with a small 'oomph'.

His hands ran up and down her waist as he captured his lips in hers, and then his knee had made his way upwards, pressing against Alliah's centre.

After that, Alliah's self control had faded, and if they weren't tired before, they certainly were when left alone.

Now, Alliah took the opportunity of Harry being asleep, and seeing as he wouldn't be up for hours, she'd called her manager, Jenna, hoping to resolve this issue once and for all.

"-you don't get to have a say in what I do or don't do in my private life. I decide who I date, and I want you to stay out of it," Alliah hissed, frustrated after forty minutes of the same bullshit. "I hire you to manage my work not my personal life. I-"

Alliah faltered, hearing Harry sigh and mumble in his sleep. The bedsprings creaked as he moved his position and resumed his slumber.

"Look, I want you to stay out of my personal life, okay? Manage my work and handle PR, and that's it. Nothing else, and if you can't respect those boundaries, then I'll find someone who will."

"You wouldn't dare," Jenna spoke.

Alliah huffed. "I would. Because I'm going to do what's best for me and my career, and if staying with you puts that in jeopardy, then I'll make the right choice for myself. Respect my boundaries and everything will be okay."

There was a long pause. "Fine then," Jenna surrendered. "Do what you like, but keep your relationship private for now unless you're willing to use it for PR. Okay?"

"Okay," Alliah agreed. "I'll talk to you later. Have a good day."

Jenna hung up the phone without a goodbye, making Alliah roll her eyes. She was ready to scream in frustration, but Alliah couldn't do that. Not today.

Alliah slowly walked out of the music room and stood in the doorway of the bedroom, watching as Harry wrapped the sheets tighter around him, snuggling his face deeper into the pillow.

He looked so angelic like this, no worry or stress or his face. Just complete peace. That was what Harry deserved. What he needed.

Alliah needed to do everything in her power to give Harry the peace he so deserved.

Alliah took one glance at his face, so beautiful it almost hurt, with his curls falling in just the perfect way in front on his face, his lips pouting just slightly and chest rising and falling slowly.