Chapter 36

March 10 2021, Los Angeles

"CAN'T YOU STAY HERE FOREVER AND EVER?" Harry protested, wrapping his arms even tighter around Alliah, burying his face in her collarbone. "Please?"

Alliah groaned. "I wish I could. But I'm off to travel the world and meet my amazing fans."

"I'm your fan. Can't you stay here with me?"

Alliah scratched her nails against Harry's scalp, and he practically purred as he lay on top of her, straddling her lap. "Baby, you know if I could, I would. But I gotta work. Make the cha-ching somehow."

Harry huffed, disgruntled by her answer. "I'll make it worth your while."

Alliah frowned, looking down at him, wondering what he meant. And then he began nipping at her collarbone, tugging at the skin with his teeth and then running his tongue over the sore spot.

Alliah let out a sound, something halfway between a groan and a shaky exhale. She warned him lowly, "Harry."

Alliah loved the marks he left on her body, whether it was on her neck, or the inside of her thighs, and most of the time, that one spot on her collarbone that seemed to be permanently bruised.

But it was harder and harder for Alliah to hide the hickeys, and with the temperature rising, she couldn't wear as many high necks or layers to hide the marks. And she would probably be papped a lot the next few days, so it wouldn't be prudent to have a hickey.

"Tell me to stop," Harry murmured against her skin, and she could feel his warm breath on her collarbone. His voice, his lips, his touch- everything sent electricity through Alliah's body.

Alliah couldn't seem to form the words or the will to make him stop.

So he kept going, leaving wet and sloppy kisses from the mark on her collarbone all the way up her neck and tracing the shape of her jaw.

Harry left a small, teasing kiss on the corner of her mouth. Alliah leaned forward, trying and failing to capture his kiss.

Every time she thought he would relent, he'd pull back a fraction of an inch, just out of her reach.

Alliah whined, "Harry. Please."

Harry smiled, looking her in the eyes. "You sound so pretty when you beg."

Alliah's mind went blank, and next thing she knew, Harry's lips were on hers, sending heat up and down her body. Alliah's lips parted in surprise, giving him the opening to slide his tongue in, tasting her.

Alliah couldn't help but move her hips, thrusting up, making brief contact with Harry's straining pants.

Harry's poor pants. How they suffer.

They both released a moan into the kiss. Alliah could feel the shiver in her spine at the sound of his beautiful moan. Nothing turned her on more than the sounds he made.

Everything about him.

Beautiful.

alliahmupdates posted
on instagram

liked by harrystylesupdates and others

alliahmupdates alliah spotted with a hickey in recent paparazzi pictures.

view all comments

username harry's giving her that watermelon sugar
2h reply

username hm. i wonder who did that?
2h reply

username she's such a slut
2h reply

username ew. alliah is so disgusting
2h reply

username what a whore. i hope she dies
2h reply

dork (harry styles)
love (alliah mendoza)

TEXTING...

dork
hey, love. just saw the
pap photos. i'm really
sorry.

dork
i swear i thought
it was only on your
collarbone.

dork
if i'd known it'd leave a
mark, i would've never
done it on your neck

dork
i'm so sorry, ali.
i mean it.

love 🤍
hey, baby. sorry for
waiting so long to answer.

love 🤍
i was talking to jenna,
sorry

love 🤍
hey, it's okay. don't
worry, i know you
didn't leave that one
on purpose.

dork
but i still did. i'm so
so sorry, love

love 🤍
hey, we all make
mistakes. and i
begged you to
kiss my neck.

dork
i shouldn't have been
so rough, though :(

love 🤍
excuse me, rough???
baby, that was anything
BUT rough.

love 🤍
no matter how hard
i try, you won't let me
have it rough 🙄

dork
i told you, me being
rough isn't pretty

love 🤍
it isn't supposed to be

dork
what if i hurt you?

love 🤍
i'll tell you to stop.
and you know i like
a little pain, baby.

dork
i know it all too well

love 🤍
AND THERE WE ARE
AGAIN WHEN NOBODY HAD
TO KNOW

love 🤍
YOU KEPT ME LIKE A
SECRET BUT I KEPT YOU
LIKE AN OATH

a/n: tea: spilled. wig: snatched. hotel: trivago

THE PHOTO HARRY POSTED ON HIS STORIES??? THE 1D SHIRT??? HOLY SH-

damn damn damnnnnn