BONUS CONTENT: 12 MONTHS

[ALBUM DISSECTION]

Welcome to the album dissection of 12 Months, Alliah Mendoza's newest album.

In this section, it represent the 'storyline' featured on the bottom of songs in Spotify. This will be Alliah's commentary on her album, along with the author's explanation and analysis of why these 17 songs were chosen for the album.

TRACK 1: HAPPY

{ALLIAH POV}

This song was chosen as an introduction, to represent where I was 12 months ago.

Trapped in a vicious cycle of anxiety, sadness and self-pity.

{AUTHOR POV}

So, this song represent where Alliah stood in the beginning of the story and throughout a lot of it. She was in a rocky and unstable place in her life and wasn't in a healthy mindset.

Compared to the last song of the album, Goodbye, you can see the radical growth and the evolution of Alliah's character and personality.

Also, I decided that this album was divided into three main categories by chronological order:

1. the Anxiety Section, facing mental health struggles and lack of stability.

2. The Fast Times Section, all about embracing life and falling in love.

3.The Goodbye Section, about letting go of old ghosts, haunts and learning how not to fall into the same traps. Growth and healing.

TRACK 2: ANXIETY [FT. SELENA GOMEZ]

{Alliah POV}

I've struggled a lot with anxiety throughout my life.

It was an honor to work with Selena, and to find someone who understands anxiety.

{ Author POV }

Alliah has grown not just in her mental health but also her career. She's collaborating with big names and she rapidly rose to fame with her album Superache.

In my mind, Alliah had a little bit of street cred with her first albums, but Superache was what launched her career and she's only going to grow even more into a phenomenon.

TRACK 3: WORK TOO MUCH

{Alliah POV}

my last album came out 11 months ago, and i did 5 music videos, a world tour and two singles.

i definitely need to learn how to balance my personal and professional life.

{Author POV}

Yeah, Alliah has an insane work ethic. Like, she did a lot of projects in the 11 months of the Superache tour, and there are a bunch of stuff I didn't feature.