famous birthdays

alliah mendoza

pop/rock singer

BIRTHDAY

September 14, 1998

BIRTHPLACE

Cuernavaca, Mexico

ABOUT

A pop singer with over 6.500.000 monthly listeners on Spotify. She released her debut album, Prom Queen, with immediate success in 2017. Alliah did a short tour with a total of twenty dates, fifteen of which were US and five were International.

Alliah released a book of poems titled, The Cut That Always Bleeds, in 2018, appearing on the Ellen Show after its release.

After The Cut That Always Bleeds book tour, Alliah went radio silent on social media and wasn't seen for six months until she announced her sophomore album, Honeymoon. Her second album was released in 2019.

Alliah's streaming numbers on her album Honeymoon skyrocketed after a tweet from Harry Styles, promoting the album.

Alliah performed in 2018 Corona Capital, and then appeared as a small act in Coachella 2019.

BEFORE FAME

Alliah was born to a happy family with an older sister, fashion designer, Lucy Mendoza. Alliah grew up in Mexico, and lived there for the first nineteen years of her life before moving to Los Angeles in 2017.

Alliah met her best friend, actress Katie Bell, at age 11. Alliah later became friends with biologist and social activist Mira Duncan at age 14. She has publicly spoken about her close bond with the two, considering them sisters.

PERSONAL LIFE

Alliah dated Tom Holland briefly from early 2018 until June 2018. She has stated in interviews they ended on good terms and remain friends to this day.

Alliah publicly came out as Queer in 2019, with a post supporting Taylor Swift's single, You Need To Calm Down. She commented on the subject saying, 'I am most definitely not straight, however I don't think I feel comfortable putting a label on my sexuality, and that is something I would rather keep between myself and my close circle of loved ones. However, I am a part of the LGBTQ community.'

Alliah dated a mysterious woman in late 2019, posting several pictures of her being close and intimate with her, but keeping her identity private. In February 2020, on an Instagram Story, she stated they had split up after six months of dating due to personal issues.

OTHER

Alliah has mentioned working on new music, theorizing it's release in late 2021-early 2022. She has several books drafted, and even has written two full books which are yet to be published.

Alliah will be joining Harry Styles on tour. She will be the opening act for all the North American tour. VIEW SETLIST HERE

Alliah has discussed doing collaborations with other artists, and even said 'I would love to collaborate with other artists'.