Chapter 33

February 10 2022, Los Angeles

"SON OF A BIT-" Alliah was cut off by Harry's sudden tutting.

"Language."

Alliah clenched her jaw, giving Harry the nastiest glare she could manage. Alliah had made the mistake of betting against Harry, saying she could last a day without swearing.

Alliah took a deep breath. "We've got another article." It seemed that new articles theorizing on Alliah's love life and her relationship with Harry were popping up everywhere. "I can't believe Jenna hasn't done anything. I swear, no matter what she says, nothing changes."

"You don't seem happy with Jenna," Harry accused, frowning slightly. Alliah sighed, forcing a smile. Protect his peace.

Alliah shook her head. "'M just a little annoyed, that's all, don't worry."

Harry looked her in the eye. "You sure?" He traced patterns on her arm. Alliah nodded, shifting from her position on the couch and hugging Harry, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. "If you ever need to talk, I'm right here."

Alliah placed a small kiss to his collarbone. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being you."

ALLIAH MENDOZA: THE LONG TRAIL OF BROKEN HEARTS

Alliah Mendoza is well known for the long trail of broken hearts she leaves behind as she walks through life.

With numerous dates and ex-boyfriends who just keep multiplying, let's analyze her newest love interest.

HARRY STYLES

The two have spoken about their close bond, and when asked about the nature of their relationship, Alliah replied, 'Harry's been an incredible friend and has helped guide me through this new chapter of my music.'

A friend or a boyfriend?

There are several photos showcasing the two of them being very close and intimate with each other, including this newest picture, shared by Alliah's own best friend, Mira Duncan.

This photo was taken at Alliah's party celebrating Harry's birthday. I don't think 'just a friend' would throw a huge party for her friend.

Later that same day, there were photos taken of the two having a birthday dinner at a luxurious and romantic restaurant, the two dressed up and looking their best.