Chapter 44

MAY 7 2022, VANCOUVER

[ARTICLE]

ALLIAH MENDOZA: TOO CONTROVERSIAL FOR MANAGER?

WRITTEN BY: KATIE HOLMES

Alliah Mendoza, singer and songwriter on the rise has caused quite a stir lately with her numerous love interests.

Having been involved with her co-worker Harry Styles, his ex-bandmate, Niall Horan, Rudy Pankow, and her ex-boyfriend Tom Holland all in less than a year, it's clear Alliah has trouble sticking to the rules.

With a photo recently released of her sharing a passionate kiss with Harry Styles, she has once again gotten to the headlines for her intense love life.

Now, with a long line of gossip, broken hearts and drama amongst drama, her manager Jenna Hardyn, who had been loyal to Alliah since the beginning of her career, has finally had enough.

A mere two hours before Alliah's second night of tour in Edmonton, Hardyn walked out on her, heading to the tour bus, gathering her things and leaving with nothing but wasted time behind her.

We have contacted both parties, and are awaiting response but until now they haven't commented on the situation.

[ARTICLE]

ALLIAH MENDOZA LOST IN THE WORLD OF DRUGS: NEW VIDEO RELEASED

Heartbreaker Alliah Mendoza, recently romanticslly linked to big names like Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Rudy Pankow and Tom Holland, has new secrets being revealed.

Hours after her sold-out performance in Rexall Place, a video was released of Alliah clearly under the influence of drugs, a joint in her hands and stumbling over her words.

An insider source close to the singer revealed: "Alliah has been struggling with drugs and alcohol in the last few months, using it to cope with the pressure of new-found fame."

Although her team hasn't commented on the video, we have contacted them and await their response.

[ARTICLE]

"I'VE BEEN HIGH BEFORE," ALLIAH MENDOZA CONFESSES

To widespread shock and devastation, a video has been released of Alliah, drugged out of her mind and getting high with her friends.

In a new statement, Alliah has finally commented on the subject after 48 hours of silence.

"The video released was taken without my knowledge and without my consent by someone who will remain unnamed. This video is from two years ago- a fact no one seems to want to recall."

"It is not a coping mechanism, it is not an addiction, it is not a problem and I don't feel any shame for what happened in the video. So I've gotten high before, so what? I was careful while doing it, and I used a recreational drug for that purpose- for recreation and it was one hundred percent legal."

Although Alliah seemed strict on the point that she'd done it responsibly, an insider source claims differently. "She has been struggling with drugs and alcohol in the last few months, using it to cope with the pressure of new-found fame."

M

alliahmendoza has
posted on stories

alliahmendoza hasposted on stories

a/n: today was a good day. almost cried listening to chicago though.

how have y'all day been?

i'm on chapter 2 of the fbh fanfic 🫡

yeah, idk what else to say

remember to vote and comment, because i crave validation. love ya <3