= 01 = PARIS

Paris,

Paris,

How would you feel when you think that the person whom you used to hate was just your saviour, who was trying his hardest to save you but you misunderstood his efforts and always hated him?

How would you feel that the person who turned his back towards your pain was never a heartless or cruel person of your life, he was the one of the caring people in your life who left you alone in your pain because he never wanted to see you in pain. He tried his best to take you out of your pain but you always ignored his pain.

This was the feeling which he was feeling while sitting on the hospital bed. His head was bandaged, and was reading a letter while looking down. The tick-tick sound of the wall clock was telling only one thing and that is - he lost his time while being in a coma.

He was in a coma for the last 18 days. Today he woke up. 18 days ago he tried to kill himself by walking on the busy road of Paris and there a car hit him hard which led him to slip into coma for 18 days.

He was looking at that paper very carefully like he didn't want to skip any lines and words... His back was in contact with the wall behind his bed... his eyes landed on one sentence which was written on that paper and reading that line his eyes let go his tears. And he himself doesn't know... Why did his tears come out?.

" I tried to explain but you didn't understand.. I tried to tell you but you didn't hear...Now, I can't bear this... Goodbye Jungkook , take care and shine. "Reading this line he rested his head on the wall.

He was Jeon Jungkook .

That's when a doctor entered his room but Jungkook didn't pay attention.. He was lost.

"Hey, how are you Jungkook?. " Doctor asked and Jungkook saw him.

"I think your eyes are sweating too much." He said while chuckling.

" Doctor, can you please call my personal secretary? " He asked, the doctor firstly checked him and his medicine.

" Okay." He said and walked out from his room. He put that paper below his pillow. After sometime a man in black suit walked into Jungkook's Room.

" Hello sir I am william johanson... Your Appa's personal secretary." That man said. His accent screamed that his nationality was the United kingdom.

" I want you to do two things for me... Mr. Villiam. " He said softly.

"I Will give my best. " Hearing this, Jungkook smiled.

"Can you find out some information about a man named Park Jimin ?... Where is he now?. What is he doing?. " He asked.

"Of course sir... And second?. " He asked and saw Jungkook.

"Firstly complete this task... I will tell you about the second when you will be passed in this task." Jungkook replied softly.