= 36 = HOME

Author's POV

Standing in front of the huge bathroom mirror, Aziel admired her freshly waxed legs. She was wrapped in a bathrobe, and her hair was wet, indicating that she had just taken a long shower tonight. Before, because of Jungkook, she would only take quick showers. But tonight, since he told her he would be arriving late, she decided to follow a more girlish routine. She shampooed and conditioned her hair, spending a whopping 4 hours pampering herself for the first time ever.

She was kidnapped and Jungkook wanted her to use those things which were available for her so she did.

She glanced to the left and saw a stunning wall clock. Feeling tired, she let out a sigh when she realized it was already 1:37 AM. She was exhausted and wanted to sleep, but Jungkook had ordered her to serve him food before she could rest. Last night, she had taken a nap while waiting for him, and he caught her. She expected him to yell at her, but instead, he reminded her about the consequences. And slide her mistakes away. It would be a lie if I wrote that she is not scared of him. Only she knew how she was surviving in this extremely dangerous condition. A condition in which she played the role of his wife and fulfilled all the duties of a wife. Since the day he ordered her to behave like his wife, she had been managing everything. From waking up at 5 o'clock to sleeping at 1 AM or sometimes 2 in the morning. It's fortunate that she sleeps in the evening and noon; otherwise, she might have gone crazy.

Her routine was to wake up at 5 AM, take a shower, go to the kitchen, and cook breakfast for him without the help of any house staff. It wasn't that they didn't want to help her; she was the one who asked them to leave her alone while cooking because they didn't understand her, and she didn't understand them, so she chose silence over struggle.

She arranged his clothes, prepared his bath, placed his shoes near the table where he ties his shoelaces. She fixed the collar of his shirt, cuffed the sleeves, and borrowed the perfume he asked her to bring.

She served him food while he talked on the phone. He didn't even ask if she was hungry, so she ate before serving him. After he left the house, she immediately went back to bed and slept until noon.

Tonight, she was again waiting for his arrival. Despite feeling so sleepy, she couldn't sleep without serving him food.

"Jesus," she flinched as the bathroom door swung open. Turning quickly, she faced an irate Jungkook, his attire disheveled. Instinctively clutching her bathrobe, she met his furious gaze. His eyes scanned her body, and in that moment, she observed his disheveled appearance – two upper buttons of his shirt broken, messy hair, knuckles wrapped in a bandage, and a telltale bloodstain at the corner of his mouth.

Did he get into a fight?

He didn't linger and moved swiftly to the side of his wardrobe.

"Prepare my bath," he ordered before disappearing into the large room connected to the bathroom.

Without wasting a moment, she walked over to the bathtub. She wanted to put on her clothes, but she couldn't refuse his order. After a few minutes, he entered the bathroom and approached her where she stood.

"Get lost," he ordered, and she looked at him, surprised and afraid. He was standing behind her.

"Huh?" she exclaimed, taken aback. He was looking at the bathtub, and his mood suddenly changed. He decided to take a quick shower instead of spending so much time in the tub.

"Get out," he said, and immediately walked over to the shower cubicle.

"The bathtub is ready," she said as she stood up, but he didn't pay attention to her and dropped his towel, which was the only thing wrapped around his body.