= 32 = POSSESSIVE

Word count : 1806

Author's POV

" Hi Mrs Jeon," she heard and looked towards the source of the voice. The voice belonged to a blonde-british man, whose age was 27. He was dressed in an elegant black suit.

" Pardon," she mumbled.

" Ah, I am Christopher, Christopher Relish,"

Christopher?she knitted her eyebrows in confusion. She wanted to say that she doesn't know him but knowing the fact that in this party everyone was businessmen and important to Jungkook she decided to behave like an elegant lady.

" Hi," she said and stood up to greet him. She needed to behave like a good, perfect wife of Jungkook otherwise he wouldn't be impressed and wouldn't let her go easily.

" Please be seated, Mrs jeon," Christopher said and Aziel smiled.

Christopher was a very well educated gentleman. Who did his major in business management from Harvard university and now he was helping his 68 year old father in handling business. He was a blonde guy with a sharp jawline and blue eyes. His hair was a mess. He had no abs but his body was showing off his dominance full masculinity.

" No, I am fine. You are my husband's business partner, right?" She asked and Christopher laughed.

Well he had a beautiful laugh too.

" No, it's my father but I will be the one to handle the business, " He answered and offered his hand for shake and she gladly accepted it.

" My name is Aziel," she said with her beautiful smile and Christopher raised his eyebrow.

" Only Aziel?" He asked and she thought for a second, like what was the meaning of his sentence.

" Jeon Aziel," She answered and Christopher looked at her right hand. Her diamond ring screamed that,' She had been taken ' but in reality, she wasn't.

" Please sit. My husband got an important call so he will join us in a while till then, if you don't have any problem then you can talk to me and if not then you may take your leave," she said softly.

" Well, who wouldn't like to sit with a beautiful lady like you?" Christopher replied and she smiled. His compliment made her feel awkward.

She pulled her hand from his hand and gestured him to sit. They both took their seat and Christopher asked a waiter to bring some champagne.

" Sorry, I don't drink," she denied and Christopher looked at her with amazement.

" What? Really?" He asked in surprise and she nodded her head.

" Ah so innocent girls still do exist?" He asked and she chuckled.

" You can't identify who is innocent or not on the basis of alcohol," she replied.

" Ah.. yeah. You are right. Impressive," He said. " One apple juice, " he ordered.

" I met the wives of my many business partners bit Noone were like you," Christopher complimented and she looked down, being shy.

" Anyway, how are you?" He asked and she looked at him.

" I am fine," she answered.

" How is your honeymoon going?" He asked and she knitted her eyebrows in confusion. But next blood rushed to her cheek knowing that they were a newly married couple, according to people.

" Good," she answered in shyness and Christopher laughed.

" Only good? "

" No, it's actually very wild," she flinched hearing the sudden voice of Jungkook. She looked around to find him and found him standing behind her.