= 29 = FUCK ME

Author's POV

2 hours. She spent 2 hours with her sacred book. She was still reading those lines which were giving her peace. That's when someone rang the doorbell.

" Oh god, please help me get out of this place. I don't wanna be here. Please god help me," she murmured in her breath and placed her holy book on the table, in front of her.

The doorbell rang again and she stood up. She walked to the door.

As soon as she opened the door of the house, she found 5 ladies standing in front of her with lots of bags. They were all in their late 30s, dressed in elegant clothing. She knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

" Yes?"

" Hello, Mrs Jeon. We work in the Louis Vuitton fashion brand and here we are to help you to get ready for a party," one of those ladies said and Aziel looked at them with more confusion.

" Huh?"

" Your husband, Mr Jeon Jungkook sent us here," She was now more confused.

Party?

Husband? That's too Jeon Jungkook?

What's happening?

" Can you please move aside? It's snowing outside," again the same lady said and at the same moment her phone rang in her purse.

" Wait," she fished out her phone and looked at the caller id.

" Yeah, Mr Jeon. Yes, we are in front of your wife," the lady said and didn't know what Jungkook said that the lady forwarded her phone to Aziel.

" Mr Jeon," the lady informed and Aziel took the phone.

" Hello," she said slowly while moving back.

" There is a party tonight and you need to come with me. The ladies are there to help you in make up and dress,"  She heard and looked at those ladies.

" Party? But you didn't discuss this with me," she replied.

" I found out about this all of sudden so couldn't get a chance to talk about it. Now I have said it, so do it. No further discussion," She heard and felt a rush of anger in her vein.

" They are misunderstanding me as Mrs Jeon. They want to meet your wife, not me," she said and heard Jungkook's chuckle.

" I know and I am the one who told them to call you that. For today's party you are going to play the role of my wife," Hearing this she felt the ground slip from under her feet.

" Huh? " She became more confused as the words started to make sense to her. He wants her to play the role of his wife.

His wife.

She heard some footsteps. She looked back and found those ladies entering the house.

" But Mr Jeon.. I... I don't wanna do this," she said, more like begged.

" You want it or not doesn't matter to me. I want it, that's matter to me and you are going to do this," her eyes started to gather tears. Her consent doesn't matter to him.

" Please~

" You wouldn't open your mouth about this fake wife drama otherwise I have to make it real and we don't want it, right, kitten?" She heard him. " Understand?" His word was oozing his deadly warning.

" Hmm?" He asked in a humming way.

" Yes," she answered.

" That's my kitten. Okay then get ready when I will return then we will leave for the party, dear wify," saying that he disconnected the call but his last word-" wify " scared her badly.