= 3 = EMBRASURE

" Her eyes were the ocean of innocence and his eyes were the ocean of danger,She is a heaven,  he is in between the heaven and Ember,"

She is a heaven,  he is in between the heaven and Ember,"

~ Raeesa

==============

Eemnes,

Sitting on the bed of her small, crowded bedroom Aziel watched the wall of her bedroom in the dark. The distance between the wall and the bed was only 3 steps. She heard a noise from outside and her facial expression didn't change which was calm and collected but only she knew what was going on in her skull. She was distressed thinking about something. A flashlight entered her bedroom through the window which was at a ' precise ' pinnacle of 2 meters.

Embrasure

We can call it embrasure instead of a window. But for her, it was a window that was at a height till she couldn't reach it. In the rainy season, her bedroom becomes a flooded area just because of that window. So many times she thought to close the window but she couldn't as it was the only source through which she could breathe.

Her curl flew to her face, which covered her half profile as she lowered her head in tiredness. She was tired, very tired. Today there was a family gathering at Mr Smith's house and there she was working since morning, unfortunately, today she became a victim of harassment. Sexual harassment. Her body fell on her already weak bed which made some noise when her body made contact with the bed.

When she was serving alcohol at the gathering then an older man who was in his 50s grabbed her buttocks and when she flinched then dropped all of the alcohol on a lady.

Mr Smith was absent as he was out of the Eemnes for some work. Even her young master wasn't home so no one was there to save her. Mrs Smith stopped the lady who was yelling at her brutally and calling her by name as all of the people of Eemnes knew that her mother was suffering from AIDS.

She explained to Mrs Smith that ' this ' man was touching her inappropriately but instead of believing her she made her say sorry to everyone and there that man was still looking at her with lust. She was devastated and internally traumatized because of today's incident. No one had ever touched her in this way.

But today not only a man harassed her physically, but even a group of ladies also disrespected her.

Wish someone was there to take her side when they were saying bad things about her mom.

° " Maybe she is taking classes from her whore mom on how to destroy a man's image who is the same age as her dad," A lady's voice echoed in her head and she closed her eyes in shame.

Her heart pulsed in pain.

You can kill a lady but don't kill her character by saying bad things about her, because it painfully kills her inner self. Her soul.