= 39 = LAP

Warning: unedited.

Jungkook gonna surprise you all. His feelings are changing. From Attraction to lust.

__

Aziel's POV

" Yes, that's how we sit," My body got goosebumps when I heard his voice from the behind. I was sitting on his left thigh and his arm was around my waist. With one hand I was holding the lunch box and with the other one I was gripping my jeans to prevent myself from standing up and running away from him,from this place, from this city, from this country.

" You don't know how to use your sweet ass. I will teach you from now on," he said and I literally felt my throat getting tightened. I wanted to cry. " What did you cook for me?" He asked and I tried to speak but due to fear I found myself voiceless.

" Hmm? " He asked and I felt him nuzzling his face in my opened hair. From now on, I will tie my hair around him!

" Speak?" He demanded.

" You- You," and, I, finally found my voice. "  didn't tell me what do you want to eat so I made Italian pasta for you," I said.

" Oh, Italian? I love Italian food," He said and I opened the lunch box. " Especially when it is made by my Norwegian little seductress," And this hit me like a truck. Me? Seductress? I never even thought to seduce him. How can he accuse me?

" Eat it," I said softly.

" Feed me," and this caught me off guard. He wants me to feed him.

" Huh?" I was shocked.

" Feed me, Aziel," He said with authority in his voice.

" Okay-okay," I said and took the spoon. Having some pasta I yielded the spoon to his mouth. He looked at me with don't know what kind of intention and I felt my heart throbbing in fear. He parted his lips and I fed him. I so badly want to stuff this spoon down to his throat.

" Having deadly plan in your head?" He asked while chewing the pasta.

" What?" I asked.

" Want to stuff this spoon down to my throat?" Dang, how did he get to know about this?

" No," I shook my head and he smirked.

" You shouldn't lie to me, sweetness. I know you very well," he said and I just shook my head.

" No, you are misunderstanding. I didn't think about it," I said and he just stared at me with his killer gaze.

" Then what were you thinking about ? ," He asked.

" I was thinking about nothing. I was only feeding you," I said and he chuckled.

" Okay then, feed me," he said and I started to feed him. I was in the middle of finishing the food when I felt his hand, which was on my waist, rubbing my waist.

Up to down.

I felt sick.

Why is he touching me like this?

" Don-Don't," I murmured.

" Hmm?" He pretended that he was unaware of the thing which he was doing to me. " You cook delicious food," He praised. 

" If I ever die in front of you then feed me something delicious before my death, " He said. " My soul will be at peace," he added and I looked down. Oh god, please fulfill his THIS wish.

" but I wouldn't die his early. This easily. There are still so many years in front of me to live together, "

TOGETHER?

Is he planning to cage me for always? No, I wouldn't let this happen.

" We will live together. Will laugh together. We will make babies together, " and hearing this my heart thumped loudly. 

" and will cook delicious food for them. What say?" He asked while nuzzling his face in my hair.  I started to back away.

" No," I mumbled. 

" Don't jump on my thigh. Otherwise I will lose my control over my desires and you will end up jumping on my Dick," he said making me freeze on my spot.  Tears started to gather in my eyes.  These all are new to me.  No one had ever talked to me like that. I started to feel more uncomfort in his hold.

" Let go," I said.

" No," He said firmly and buried his face on my neck.

" You are smelling nice," he murmured.  " You feel so soft ," I felt his hold getting more tightened. 

" Let go of me, please," tears rolled down my eyes. 

" Are you crying?" He said and looked at me. " You cry a lot. Don't your eyes hurt with all those crying session?" He asked.

" Let go of me," I begged. 

" Why?" He asked and there I lost my control. 

" You killed my mother. You kidnapped me and brought me here, in an unknown country. You forced me to live with you, cook food for my mother's murderer and now you want me to have kids with you. This is disgusting, " I cried saying this all. " I don't want to carry a monster's kid," I said without any fear.

" monster's kid?" He asked.

" Yes, monster's kid. You are not less than a monster, " I said and noticed him clenching his jaw. Now does he want to hit me? Hit me then.

" You are a demon, Devil, criminal, a murderer. Wanna hit me? Wanna slap me? Do it. But never expect that I will ever be convinced for having your kids," I said and he smirked.

" I don't need to convince you to conceive. I can simply force myself upon you," he said.

~~~

A short chapter. Wrote it during my boring class 🫡

From now on expect short chapter in possession.

By the way, possession is going to hit it's first 100k reads but before it hits 100k, I want my 15 followers. Please follow my account and make it 500 followers.

Next chapter will be updated soon. Probably in my study breaks.

Press the star button and shower your comments. Next chapter is going to be thrilling.