= 05 = ACKNOWLEDGE

" Troy Smith, house number 10," She smiled, finding the house where she is going to start her work today

Her fingers danced on the doorbell of the house. Pressing the bell she looked behind herself to see her surroundings. She smiled seeing the flowers as the wind touched those beautiful petals of flowers.

She likes Flowers a lot. Flowers always bring a smile to her face.

She was dressed in blue jeans and a white sweater, which she designed herself. She is intelligent, and very few people know.

She again pressed the doorbell and that's when the door opened her gaze fell upon a manly figure, who looked pleased seeing her presence. She smiles looking at him. And he smiled too.

" I am so happy to find you here," Troy said. He is the first man, whom she respects a lot. It's not like she doesn't respect Troy's father. She just likes how Troy always supports her and respects her.

He sent a car to her door to bring her to his home when she told him over the phone that she will start her work today.

" Thank you, Mr Smith," She said politely and Troy just laughed at her.

" Come inside, birdie," He said and moved from the door, giving her space to enter. As soon as she stepped into his house, the warmth of the house made her heart skip a beat.

His house was not big nor was it small. It was just good for a working person like him.

" You know, before I used to worry about my house chores during my office hours that, I have to clean my house, my clothes, and cook food but now seeing you in my home, I feel like, someone has lifted off a heavy weight from my shoulder," He said walking inside the house as she followed him.

She was fascinated seeing the interior of the house.

" Goodness, this house is so beautiful," She mentally talked to herself.

" Thank you so much Aziel," He said, halting in his tracks. He turned to look at her and found her looking at him silently.

Her grey eyes fascinated him!

" You shouldn't thank me. I am so thankful to you for giving me work at your place," She said and Troy smiled warmly.

" Okay then, I am increasing your payment," Her eyes widened upon hearing it.

" 150 dollars. I will give you 150 dollars for a week, if you clean my house, do laundry, give water to all of the plants and at last cook for me," He said and she stepped back.

" Mr Smith, this is so much. I can do all of the things for just 100 dollars," She said and hearing her, he chuckled.

She is honest!

She is innocent!

She is just a bundle of positive vibes.

" You can't handle my mood swings over the food, that's why I am increasing your payment, otherwise you will start complaining about me that he pays me 100 dollars a week but makes me work like a bull." He joked, making her giggle.