=08= SENSE

Author's POV

Aziel's phone rung in her Jeans pocket and her speed slowed down. She fished out her phone and a cheeky smile formed on her face when she read the name of the person, who was calling her. Well, it was Troy. She slid her finger on the screen but it didn't work because the display of her mobile wasn't working.

She stopped on the side of the road and slid her finger again and again but it didn't work. She groaned in displeasure.

" Oh god. He will fire me," She mumbled to herself as the fear of losing her job crossed her mind. She nibbled on her lower lip, thinking furiously about an excuse. she slid her finger on the screen. Fortunately, it did work.

" Hello, Mr Smith, " She said and heard him clearing his throat.

" What happened? Today you wouldn't come to work?" She looked down and decided to tell him the truth.

" My mama isn't well these days. She didn't want me to leave the house so I didn't come today," She answered.

" What happened to her? Is everything all right?" He asked.

"Yes, all is well. I will join my work from tomorrow," she replied and felt some drop of water on her body. She looked up and found that it was raining. She immediately disconnected the call and ran towards her home with a medicine bag in hand.

By the time she reached her home, she was drenched in rain. Her speed slowed down when she found a black expensive car parked outside her house. It was strange because before this, no expensive car had ever crossed this area. She ran to the door of her house and turned to see the car. That car fascinated her. She turned to look at the door handle, but was shocked to find it broken.

The most important thing was that the door of the house was open.

Who entered her house? A wave of fear ran over her at the thought of her HIV positive mother and she immediately entered her home. Everything was just as she had left it but something was strange. She could feel something happening in her house. She looked towards her bedroom and found a muscular back in front of her. It was as if someone was inspecting her room and his back was facing her then her eyes fell on the door of her mama's bedroom and she walked to the door. She opened it a little and found a man standing near the door and another man standing near her mama's bed. Her hand went cold from nervousness, from fear.

And there she found a terrible sight. The man, who was standing by her mama's bedside, had pointed a gun at her mama's forehead. In hurriedness she opened the door and before she could open the door he had pulled the trigger.

" Mama," She screamed and ran inside her room. But before she reached her mama, someone stopped her by wrapping a strong arm around her petite waist. She started to struggle in that man's arm who was Jungkook's associate, Mr William.

"Mama," she shouted and ran inside her room. But before she could reach her mother, someone stopped her by wrapping a strong arm around her slender waist. She struggled in the arms of a man who was Jungkook's PA, Mr. William.

Jungkook turned to look at her, who was struggling while calling her dead mother. He again turned to Della and aimed at her rib cage.

"No, please don't kill her" she screamed but it was to no avail as he shot her mother in front of her. She closed her eyes at the sight of this dreadful sight.

" No!" She cried out and dug her nail into Mr William's hand. Her mama is gone but her heart was not accepting it.

"Mama, please don't close your eyes!" She said this, hoping that her already dead mother would not close her eyes after hearing her painful sentence.