= 02 = AIDS

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

The loud sound of punches echoed in the hall of the gym as the man punched the bag more ruthlessly. His surroundings were silent, only his raging breath and the vigorous, fast punching sound were echoing in the Gym. A drop of his sweat travelled to his forehead to his eyebrows and then to his cheek to his sharp jaw bone and then it landed on the floor. He was in a grey loose sweatpants and in black tee shirt which was loose in reality but now it was glued to his body with the help of his sweats.

Sweats,

So much sweat.

Well his sweats were telling about his hard work which he was doing in the gym. He clenched his jaw in anger when the thought of a specific lady crossed his mind. Well, It's been 7 days , 7 days of him winning against his coma but still he didn't get the info about that woman named Della Stewart.

'Where the hell is that woman? Where is she hiding after ruining his life so perfectly? ' only this thought was crossing his mind and this thought was alone enough to raise his anger, his blood pressure. That's when he heard footsteps approaching in his Gym.

" Sir, we need to talk," Jungkook stopped hearing his PA aka Mr Villiam's voice. He held the punching bag so that it could stop shaking back and forth and then he turned around to look at Mr Villiam.

" Say, " He ordered while taking a deep breath, staring at his soul.

" Mr chang has filed a case against you," Jungkook raised his eyebrow, hearing it and then he smirked realising what was all happening in his family?

" for what?" He asked in his calm tone.

" For barging in his house and threatening him," Hearing this Jungkook chuckled.

" Ahh… nowadays people have started to misunderstand anyone very easily," He muttered to himself.

" You saw, I was there just to talk to him that it will be great for his health if he moves back," He said and Mr Villiam gulped his saliva down while looking at him, who was unwrapping the cloth which was around his knuckle.

" In other sense it was a threat too," Mr Villiam corrected him.

" Does it even matter now? Now tell me when is the first hearing of this case?" He asked, raising his eyes on him.

" Well you don't need to worry, I will handle it," Hearing this Jungkook chuckled internally and looked down at his injured, bleeding knuckles.

" Then why did you stop me in between my punching session?" He asked in his serious tone and Mr Villiam looked at him with fear.

In these 7 days he has changed drastically.

He isn't the same Jungkook which everyone used to know, he has been changed.

He is just the opposite of his previous self.

" I am here to warn you that you have to be aware of your surroundings, you have to be careful while talking to other people, you just came back from coma and your rivals are already waiting for your one mistake, just one mistake Mr Jeon and you will be of nowhere. I know you don't like some people but you shouldn't even give them any kind of chance. You just started your business career and if you do something which will lead you to jail then all your hard work will be ruined. Don't forget you are the only one heir of this Jeon business and if something will happen with you then this Jeon will be in no good condition," Mr Villiam suggested and Jungkook heard him carefully. His eyes matched with Mr Villiam's eyes.