= 33 = ARMS

I was facing problem in logging in, that's why this chapter came late 🥲

Sorry, hehehe

By the way possession has crossed it's first 50k reads... Wow!

I really can't believe it 🤩🤩

Now enjoy

Author's POV

She was going to place her ring on the table-

" uhm..  I was thinking about shifting~

" Keep the ring in your finger,"

His sudden voice resonated in her ear and she saw him in confusion. This man named Jeon Jungkook and his actions always confuse her.

" What? Why?" She asked. The ring was an indication of their marriage, which in reality never happened. Then why should she wear the wedding ring?

" I am saying so," Jungkook answered but she refused to slide the ring in her finger.

" We aren't married, Mr jeon and no outsider is here that you are worrying about, " she answered softly, being logical.

" I am saying slide the ring in your finger," he ordered, dominance and anger oozing out. " If you don't want me to make all of the marriage thing in real," he warned and she for some second thought and decided to say-

" What's wrong with you,Mr jeon. Why are you behaving so strangely today?" She asked while standing up on her bare feet.

" From now on you are going to play the role of my wife in and out of my house," He announced, making her speechless and she sensed a storm coming up.

" What do you mean?" She asked.

" I mean what I said, sweety. And I said you will be my wife for here and for there ( indicating outer world )"

" No," without wasting any single moment she announced her decision.

What does he think of himself? He will ask her to do anything and she will do?

Jungkook watched her from the same spot. Not removing his gaze from her worried written face.

" I am not your wife and never will be. The deal was only for the party," she said.

" Whole world knows that you are my wife," Jungkook announced and there she realised that, yeah, now the whole world knows that Jungkook is married to her.

" Even if you are staying with me in my house, you still have to wear the wedding ring. Because, I don't want anyone get to know about this fake marriage drama," He explained and started to walk in her direction. " And here is the matter of you becoming my wife," he stopped in front of her, towering over her body. He placed his index finger under her chin, forced it up to meet his dead eyes.

" You aren't worthy to be my wife," he Said and she stared at him with pure hatred and hurt. " You are my hostage. I am feeding you. I am letting you breathe. You are my property. You are my possession. Nothing else. And I will use you however I want. From making you my wife for the world to make you my whore on the bed," her eyes glistening up hearing his crude sentence.

" So do what I said and stop triggering me by opposing and asking your not so useful questions," he said and a tear slid down her cheek.

" Hmm?" He asked and she looked away. Her silence was her denial. His gaze landed on her lips which looked very attractive with that red lipstick.

" Take the ring, Aziel," he ordered and she silently, without opposing him, took the ring and wore it.

" That's my good kitten," he appreciated and leaned down to kiss her lips and she moved back.