= 37 = OPPORTUNITY

" Why would I accept it?" She asked. " You kidnapped me and had prisoned me in this house. This place can never be my house. This can only be my prison, " she said and tried to move away but his hold tightened.

" And you aren't going to escape from this prison, you know,Aziel," he commented and she clenched her jaw.

Yes, she can never escape. There is a tight security around and inside his place. His maids keep their eyes on her. When she tried to talk to them then they just leave her alone.

She needed to think through her brain not through her knees. She needed to think wisely, smartly.

" I know but still I wouldn't accept this place as my home. My home is in Eemnes and someday, I will absolutely go there~

" watch your words, Aziel," Jungkook shut her up and hastily turned her around. They both looked into eachother's eyes.

" Be careful with your words around me. I wouldn't hesitate slapping you again," He threatened and her heart started to beat loudly in her ribcage. Tears started to gather in her eyes.

" Let me go," she tried to remove his hand from her body.

" If you want to live then you need to accept this place as your home and me as your owner. I am telling you nicely accept this fact and live happily because I don't even care what do you think about my place and me. I only care about your death and your body," he said and his last sentence sent shiver down her spine.

" it will take me some seconds in lifting you~

" Huh," she held the balcony rod tightly when he pushed her.

" and throwing you down from this height," he completed his sentence and she looked down. They were on the second floor but still the height was good for breaking some bones of her body and may be for her coma.

" No," she struggled to save herself.

She wanted to live but not like this!

He immediately pulled her back. Her back collided with his hard chest. He wrapped his right arm around her waist and and with left hand, he held her jaw.

" Or maybe, stripping you off from this damn dress and having you in the most filthiest way," She got goosebumps. Her body got alerted.

" Don't, " her fearful tone amazed him.

" Why shouldn't I?" He asked immediately. She tried to remove his hand but his hold was too tight. " You are young. You are hot. You feel good in my arms," she felt his hold getting tighter and tighter with his every one word. " When you feel so good in my arms then I wonder sometimes, how would I feel when I will be buried deep inside you. Thrusting hard while hearing your whimpers," He elaborated which only made her feel a hard wave of trauma and disgust. At that point she just wanted to jump off the rooftop to save herself from him.

" No, leave me," even though her attempts to free herself were causing no effects on him she was still begging him to leave her. Don't touch her. And Don't use those words for her. 

" Just imagine Aziel. Just imagine. Me fucking your tight little vaginal canal here, under this moonlight," she sobbed loudly.

" For god sake. Please stop," she begged. Feat tears rolling down on her cheeks.

" Every corner of this room will have the evidence of me fucking you. Every wall of this house~

" THIS IS MY HOUSE!" She screamed and he stopped in mid. Her confession made him go numb. He got silent. Only her loud sobs were audible in his surrounding.