= 07= MURDER

After 7 days,

Aziel closed the Bible and looked at her mama, whose eyes were shut. She was sleeping and seeing her calm face Aziel smiled.
She was sitting on the chair near the bed of her mama who was very stressed. Don't know why but throughout this week she was very distressed. She wasn't leaving Aziel and kept on talking to her.
Aziel was too not leaving her mama. She used to go to work early and return early and then most of the time she used to spend with Della.
She sighed and stood up to leave for her work but as soon as she stood up, Della held her wrist. She looked down and found her mama holding her hand.
" Mama. I will come back soon," She said and Della shook her head.
" Why are you going?" She asked and Aziel smiled.
" I need to buy medicine for you," She said and Della again shook her head.
" Don't go," Della murmured and Aziel leaned down to erase the distance between her and Della.
" I am not going anywhere mama. I am just going to buy medicine for you," She replied and a tear escaped Della's eyes. She was looking into Aziel's eyes like this is the last time and she wouldn't get the chance again.
" When will you return?" She asked and finally Aziel thought of dropping the idea to go to work, today. She will stay with her mama today.
" In just 30 minutes," Aziel answered and then Della leaves her hand.
" Come back soon," She said and Aziel nodded her head.
" I will," she answered. Della saw her daughter leaving her room. She wanted to stop her as the fear of death engulfed her but she got no voice to stop her.
Aziel smiled before closing the door and Della closed her eyes.
♡♡♡
The leaves which were on the road flew back because of the air which was the result of black royal Royce car's speed. In that black royal Royce car Jungkook was present. The driver was Leon and on the passenger seat beside the driver, Mr William was present.
" When will we reach?" Jungkook asked, his head resting on the black backrest.
" Just 5 minute boss," Leon answered and Jungkook's hold on the gun tightened. He is finally going to kill that woman who was the main reason for his and his family's destruction.

Mr William gulped his saliva down while watching Jungkook. In these 7 days he saw a very different Jungkook. Jungkook used to be afraid of people, now he was attending so many meetings. He was working continuously from the last 7 days. The project named ' Taxi " got done and now his taxies are running on the roads of Rome and soon it will run all around Italy.

Slowly he was spreading his business. Nowthat, his first task has been done, so, from now on he will be focused on shipment. He wants to conquer all the routes by which men and goods are transported. The road has been conquered, now he will focus on sky and ocean routes.

His next target is buying some aeroplanes for transportation and then ships. He knows he isn't like all other businessmen but he also knows that he can be a different buisness man. He got some different ideas to execute and he will!

Everyday he works for straight 16-17 hours and the rest of the time he spends with some prostitutes who take away his tension and pain by giving him mind blowing blow jobs.
~~
He was also looking for his best friend ' Jimin Miller ', who was in paris. Don't know what he was doing there. He always gets worried for his best friend, you know why? Well, he was the only person who stayed with him when he was fighting against drugs and his mental condition. He was the only person who motivated him, helped him in leaving drugs. He was the only person who held Suicidal Jungkook.

Then how can he leave his brother like best friend? When everything was against him, then, Jimin stood for Jungkook. He even beaten Jungkook's father when his father was mistreating him ( Jungkook ). And just because of his act, his father threw Jimin in jail on false accusation of robbery.

Jimin was poor but he never took advantage of Jungkook and his property.

~~

Yesterday he was tired as hell but as soon as Mr William informed him that he can kill Della then all his tiredness evaporated and he immediately took a flight from his private jet and today they landed in the Netherlands.