= 14 = WHO?

Sleeves rolled till elbow, exposing his all veins, his right hand ran through his hairs as he ran his eyes from under his black goggles and walked towards the exit of the airport. His left hand was carrying his light blue colour coat. He was dressed in blue pants and black shirt.

" There is media outside," His PA, Mr William warned Jungkook and Jungkook nodded his head. " They will ask some disturbing question so don't pay attention to them. Don't react, Don't argue. They will try their best to provoke you and you have to try your best to not get angry. Remember, anger destroys anything, " Mr William added but Jungkook didn't pay attention to him. He was in Korea but his mind was in Eemnes. His eyes were roaming here and there but his mind was finding that rare beauty, who looks beautiful even if shy cry.

" They will ask about Mr Jeon's death and about Mr Chang Sang-hun so please have patience and be cool," Mr William said and Jungkook smirked. His heart fluttered in happiness and satisfaction when her fear written face crossed through his mind.

Damn, those killing eyes are killing him now.

Those beautiful lips, how her lips quiver whenever she sobs.

Her face, her face turns slightly purplish whenever she cries very badly.

Her breast heaved up and down whenever she saw him out of fear.

And suddenly a thought crossed his mind-

" How would she look when her eyes will be filled with love and that will be for him?"

Damn, this mere question made him speechless. This mere question surprised him. Is he expecting love from that girl who is the daughter of Della Stewart? The same woman who was the sole reason for his and his family's destruction? How could he expect love from that girl? She isn't even worthy of his stare and he is here expecting for her love.

" Jeon Jungkook, you have gone crazy,"

He mumbled to himself and shook his head to shake off these stupid thoughts.

' Fuck those little pretty eyes,' He forced his brain to say this.

" Mr Jeon, are you hearing me? " Mr William interrupted him and Jungkook looked at him.

" Yes, what happened?" He asked and Mr William smiled in awkwardness.

" I am saying that you have to be calm when reporters ask you questions. You have to be wise and try not to lose your calmness over them, otherwise things will go wrong," Mr William explained once again and Jungkook nodded his head.

" I will try my best to not lose my patience, " He said and Mr William shook his head.

" You have to. Not try," He warned with his intense gaze on Jungkook and Jungkook looked in front of him, found so many reporters standing outside of the airport. " Remember Mr Jeon, your one mistake and you will be of nowhere," Mr William added.

" Just one mistake," He stressed the word ' One '.

~~~

" Aah," Aziel hissed in pain as soon as Troy placed the wet cotton on her injured hand, to clean her wound.

" Are you okay?" He asked and looked at the face of Aziel, which was red in pain and tears were streaming down her face. She shook her head, her legs were shaking involuntarily.

" I have told you to not work and take a rest. I could have given you money. Why are you so stubborn, Aziel? Look you were already injured and now you ended up burning your hand with the hot water," Troy said while wiping her hand and she sniffed in her tears. " I am going to remove this bandage," He said looking at her bandaged hand and she didn't say anything. At that time, lowering her pain was important, not hiding the wound which was given by that monster. Slowly Troy started to remove her bandage and she sat there, biting her lips.

So much pain and fear in her life.

" It wouldn't hurt, okay," Troy said, encouraging her and she looked down at her burned wrist. It wasn't a terrible burn but it was painful. " Just place that towel on your hand. I have called my doctor, he will be arriving here soon so you have to endure this pain," Troy said and she nodded her head.

" It's hurt," she mumbled and Troy removed the bandage successfully.

" I know, birdie. But just try to endure it a little more. He will be arriving here soon," he said and looked down at her injured hand but the situation of her hand shook him.

The mark. The wound.

" What's this?" Troy asked and she looked at her hand and there realisation hit her hard. The secret is now no more secret. She was hiding her wound from everyone so that people don't question her wound but in the end she failed to hide her wound.

" How did you cut your palm, Aziel?" Troy asked, his eyes were wide in shock. " No, you can't hurt yourself like this. How did you get this? Who hurt you?" Troy asked and she looked down in pain and fear.

What shall she answer him?

[ Word count - 855 ]

Okay girls listen to me. These days, days are getting busy so I wouldn't be able to update on daily basis but I can say that the chapters will be long.

Next update? I will update within 7 days but I don't know when but I will update for sure.