= 30 = DEMON

" My god, fuck me," He muttered under his breath as his eyes roamed over her body from head to toe

" My god, fuck me," He muttered under his breath as his eyes roamed over her body from head to toe. The side split of her dress was making him lose his mind.

" Mr jeon," Aziel said standing in front of Jungkook. The distance between them was 4 steps but she was feeling like he was undressing her through his eyes.

The way he was looking at her was making her shy and feel weird. No man looked at her the way he was looking at her. It was like a hungry lion looking at his delicious food. And she was no less than a delicious food.

The dress was sticking to her body giving him a good measure of her body. She was not thin nor even fat. She had muscles at the right place.

Her collarbone was visible and he could see her three moles very clearly. One mole was on her left collarbone just next to jugular notch and the second one was just below of right collarbone and third one was on her left breast's upper swell, creating a triangle. 

" Damn," he clenched his jaw in anger and his hold on his phone tightened.

She was beautiful he knew but she would be this sexy he never knew.

" I don't want to attend the party," she whispered slowly and he came into reality.

" Huh?" He walked to her and her heart started beating like a crazy in her ribcage. She gulped her saliva down and looked down in nervousness.

" I don't want to attend the party," she found the courage at last.

" Me too," he thought to himself.

" Why?" He asked and found her being uncomfortable.

" It-it just this dress and those people. People will stare at me. I am not feeling fine in this dress," She answered.

" I am also not fine in showing you to any of those fuckers. This masterpiece only deserves my stare…. My touch," he mentally thought.

" Don't worry. I will be there," he answered and she looked down.

" This split is showing lot's of my skin," she complained.

" Yeah, and I really want to touch them," he answered to himself.

" It's okay. Just wear your confidence. Many ladies wear this kind of dress at this kind of party," he said and held her left hand. A wave of current ran through her body when he held her hand in his.

" Don't ever take this off. You are going to play the role of my wife so I am making sure you look like my wife, " saying that he opened the box which he brought with himself and there she found a ring on which a stone was present. She guessed it -" a diamond " based on his wealth.

" In the party, always stay by my side. I will try my best to whisk you away in 1-2 hours, " he said and slid the ring in her fourth finger.

" Okay?" He asked and she hummed in approval.