= 40 = You forgot to kiss me, wife!

Continued POV of Aziel,

" I don't need to convince you to conceive. I can simply force myself upon you," Listening, my body went numb. My senses fled as I gazed at him with fear and dread. He wanted to force himself on me.

No. I wouldn't allow it.

I wouldn't let him toy with my body.

Run, Aziel. Run. This single thought raced through my mind as I desperately tried to free myself from his grasp. However, he only tightened his hold, pulling me closer until I found myself seated in his lap.

"Let me go," I pleaded, the lunch box slipping from my grasp and scattering pasta across the floor.

"Relax. I was only joking, sweetheart," he murmured in my ear, though my body continued to tremble involuntarily.

"Please, just let me go," I struggled against his grip.

" But if you keep jumping in my lap then I, might do this," He said and I immediately stopped struggling. Soon realization hit me. I was sitting on something hard thing and it was none other than his manhood.  Tears of humiliation rolled down my eyes.

" You see, how does your little body affect me?" He rasped and I stayed silent . I looked down at my hand.

" Please, " I moved back when he tried to touch my cheek. " Don't touch me," I said.

" I really want to bend you over this desk and take you from behind," I closed my eyes and loud sobs escaped from my mouth.

"No, please," I cried. "Don't do this."

"Why not?" he demanded.

"Because it's a sin," I insisted.

"How can it be a sin, sweetheart?" he challenged.

"Committing such a heinous act against another person is the gravest sin. You're young, you're wise. Please, consider the consequences in the eyes of your God," I pleaded, hoping to sway him with moral reasoning.

"What if I told you I don't believe in any God?" he countered, preventing me from escaping as I tried to pull away.

"Don't you dare move. I'm warning you, Aziel. One wrong move, and I'll show you the true devil," he threatened.

"And trust me, your God won't come to save you from me," he declared with a chilling finality.

I sat in his lap, tears streaming down my face as I pondered my fate. What had I done to deserve this?

"Now answer me, how can it be a sin?" he demanded, but I remained silent.

"Answer me, Aziel," he said, his tone filled with anger.

"It's not just a sin. It's also a crime," I asserted, and he chuckled.

"Your God card didn't work on me, so now you're playing the crime card? Clever, Aziel," he remarked, his hand caressing my hair.

"The police couldn't even catch me," his prideful declaration hit me like a slap.

"So what makes you think they'll catch me now?" he taunted, sending a sharp pain through my heart.

I turned to him, locking eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, and he chuckled. "I never wronged you. What fault did my mother have that you killed her?" I inquired, watching his proud expression shift to anger.

"We were living peacefully. Why did you shatter our lives?" I pressed, but he merely stared back at me.

"If I divulge the reason for your family's demise, it might shatter you," he said, his finger grazing my cheek.