= 20 = Seoul

Hey, ladies...

Today is Sunday!

So here is the most awaited chapter!

Who is excited to read?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~€€€€~~~~~€€€€€€€€~~~~~~~~~€€€€€€€€€~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

"Please, no, please. I was terrified of you. I believed you'd end my life in a matter of days, so I tried to report you to the police before you could, that's why I went to the police station to file a case against you. But they took no action, so please, don't go through with this. I swear, I won't breathe a word about the murder to anyone," her plea replayed in his mind as she struggled to break free from his grip.

"Please. If you intend to kill me, then just shoot me. But please, please, spare my innocence" she chose death, while he opted to toy with her a little longer.

"This is wrong. Please. I implore you, don't do this. I beg you. Please. I apologize. I won't repeat it. Please release me. Please," and then the sound of fabric tearing reverberated through the room.

"No!" Fear gripped her, and Jungkook's eyes snapped open. The ceiling of his apartment met his gaze as he lay there. He remained still, unblinking, lost in his thoughts. His head rested against the sofa, left sleeve rolled up to his shoulder, a bandage covering his arm. A chill breeze brushed his skin, prompting a shiver as he rubbed his bare arm, encountering the roughness of scratched skin.

Damn!

She's truly like a little kitten. Those nails of hers are quite sharp. He'd have to make her trim them.

" Please, Please I will do anything you want but Please don't snatch my dignity. Please, Mr Jeon. Please, I am sorry," her begging echoed in his head and he shook his head to make the sound stop. He stood on his feet and walked to the room where she was present. 

Opening the door, he walked in, his gaze immediately ran to the bed like a curious little creature. There she was in between grey sheets.  Covered till her neck, sleeping soundly.

" She will wake up tomorrow, " the doctor's voice echoed in his head.

" I don't want her to wake up tomorrow, "

" What do you mean? I didn't get it,"

Come on Jungkook, tell him to inject the venom in her body.

" I want her to be in her deep sleep for the next 48 hours,"

" What?"

" I want her to wake up in Seoul not here,"

His sentence rang in his head and he looked at the table on which one injection were present.

" Inject her tomorrow before leaving Norway, " The doctor's voice ran through his mind.

Suddenly his phone vibrated in his pant's pocket, he checked it and found it was the message of Leon.